☆ six ☆

october 28th, 2018

Nearly two months had passed since Alina saw the others last. She went back to America at the end of August and was currently doing an interview of Ever Have I Ever with her co-star Ava Michelle of their new film, Tall Girl. Little did Alina know, Max, Charles and the other drivers were watching it before they started their race.

"Hi guys, I am Alina Verstappen," the blonde said on the TV as Charles smiled at her.

"And I am Ava Michelle," Ava said as the two sat down in chairs next to each other.

"And we are going to be playing a round of Never Have I Ever," Alina said grinning as she and Ava looked at each other and laughed. The two girls as they had two paddles, a green one saying 'I Have' and a red one saying 'I Have Never'.

"Never have I ever," the interviewer said reading from a card, "stolen something from a family member." Alina hesitated before she held up the green paddle while Ava held up the red one.

"Alina!" Ava said shocked as the blonde grinned innocently. "What was it?"

"I stole Max's keys to his car when I was sixteen because he wouldn't take me to McDonalds," she said as Ava burst out laughing. "I really wanted McDonalds, okay!"

"Did he ever find out?" The interviewer asked.

"Now he does," she admitted as everyone laughed.

"Never have I ever cried at a movie."

"Oh, all the time," Alina admitted as both she and Ava held up the green paddle.

"What did you cry at?" the interviewer asked.

"Marley and Me," Ava said before looking at Alina.

"I cry at everything," Alina admitted, "before I left Belgium, I watched er, Bambi with Max and Charles and we were all sobbing when Bambi's Mom got shot. If Charles ever says he never cries at movies, he's lying."

"Never have I ever, had a crush on a siblings friend?" While Ava held up the red paddle, Alina hesitated, scrunched up her pretty face and held up the green paddle.

"Oh my God, who?" Ava asked as Alina shook her head.

"That information will ever be released," she said, smiling lightly.

"Never have I ever regretted a haircut."

Both Ava and Alina held up the red paddle.

"Never?" the interviewer asked as both girls shook their heads.

"Never," Ava said.

"My Mom is cutting my hair," Alina said smiling.

"Never have I ever forgotten someone's birthday."

Ava held up the green paddle embarrassed while Alina held up the red one with a proud look.

"What, never?" Ava asked.

"Never," she said, "I remember the birthdays of people close to me easily, like Max and my Mom and a few others. . . ."

"Like Charles?"