☆ nine ☆

november 29th, 2018

It was a few days later and everyone was getting ready to say their goodbyes. Alina was in the lobby with her suitcase as she hugged her brother tightly. She was wearing a white tank top with grey sweatpants, white trainers and an oversized grey hoodie.

"I'll see you soon," Max was saying as the blonde nodded.

"I'll see you in March," she said, "call me as much as possible okay?"

"I will," Max said as Alina's eyes watered. "You'll be alright." Alina nodded as she hugged her brother tightly. "What are you gonna do?" Alina hesitated. 

"Er," Anna hesitated, "I'm not really sure. Probably head back to America or go on holiday for a little bit. I don't have any major plans until February or March time so just relax, I guess."

"Well, just be careful okay?" Max said as Alina nodded.

"I'll be okay," she said to her brother before going around to say goodbye to the others. Charles was the last person she said goodbye to. 

"You okay?" she asked as she smiled at him. 

"Yeah," he said as Alina smiled at him. She checked her watch and her eyes went wide.

"Shit, I need to go," she said grabbing her suitcase handle, "I'm gonna be late. I'll see you soon?"

"Er, yeah sure," Charles said nodding as Alina grabbed her suitcase, sent Charles one last smile before waving to the other guys and hurrying to her car. She put her suitcase in the back before she climbed into the drivers seat and started the engine. She connected her phone to her speaker and Taylor Swift began playing. 

"We were both young when I first saw you, I close my eyes and the flashback starts."

"Bye guys!" she called before driving out of the car park and down the street. Charles watched her go with a defeated look.

"You alright?" Carlos asked as Charles looked at him.

"Y-Yeah," he said nodding. 

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

december 15th, 2018

alina 🖤 @alinaverstappen

alexa, how do i deal w missing stupid idiots who i love

23:19pm • December 15th, 2018 • 1.8M views
900k replies | 1.2M re-tweets | 1.1M likes

|

Max Verstappen @Max33Verstappen
replying to @@alinaverstappen

Obviously you mean me

23:20pm • December 15th, 2018• 1.8M views
94.7k replies | 109k re-tweets | 210k likes