Adjusting to a new life.

All trigger warning are in the first chapter, don't read this without reading them first, NEW TRIGGER WARNING CAN ALWAYS BE ADDED SO ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE READING!!!!!

When you woke up you found that you had your head on Angela still, she was awake and on her phone.

You shot up, falling out the bed.

Angela quickly moved and helped you up.

"I am so sorry, i fell asleep on you, I am so sorry" You said, shaking.

"No, Y/n, it's okay, please believe me it is perfectly fine, besides, you didn't wake again" She said.

"Still, I'm sorry, I didn't have the right, I kept you there all night" You said.

"That's the best I've slept in a long time, now, how about we get some breakfast" Angela said.

"I'm not that hungry" You said.

"Maybe not but you really need to eat, it will help you" She said, opening the door.

You followed her out, startled to see a new person sitting on the couch talking with Wesley.

"Oh, Y/n, this is Evan, he is your social worker, he was assigned to you last night, he is here to check on you" Wesley said.

"Have you checked his name on the list?" You asked.

"Yes, he's safe but you can check yourself if you want" Wesley said.

"No, it's okay, I trust you." You said.

"What's this list?" Evan asked.

"It's part of an ongoing police case so we can't talk about it with you." Angela said.

"On the contrary, Y/n is a minor, child services need to know about any and all investigations involving at risk life who are in the system." Evan said.

"Y/n's stepfather is a drug lord who has put a greenlight on Y/n, he has cops, paramedics, doctors and firefighters on payroll, we don't know who else." Angela said.

"I see, I will pass that onto my superiors." Evan said.

"Great" Angela muttered sarcastically, causing you to smile.

"Now, I need to talk to Y/n away from you both, is there somewhere we can go?" Evan asked.

"How about you go to Y/n's room, is that okay?" Wesley asked you.

You nodded, gripping onto the clothes Angela gave you.

She noticed this and gently pulled you aside.

"If you want you can go into Me and Wesley's room, we have cameras in there from a while ago when I was underthreat." Angela said.

You nodded.

"Change of plans, you're going to mine and Wesley's room, it's a little further away so you get more privacy to talk" Angela said.

Evan nodded and stood.

You went to the bedroom and Evan followed, he closed the door over.

"Does it have to be fully shut?" You asked, standing on the other side of the room.

"Yes, they can't be involved in the conversation." Evan said.

"Well, please go fast." You said.

"Great, now it was smart of you to check the list, however, I'm not quite on that list yet, turns out your dad doesn't trust me to be on the list yet, only damn on the doesn't trust, those people who are  are meant to be keeping you safe just let me walk right in here and get you alone, this will prove to him what I can do." He laughed.