Cuddles, Medicine and Movies.

Always check the Trigger Warnings.

You woke up to someone gently shaking you, you were sat up.

"Hey baby, medicine time, Dad is just ordering a pizza" Angela said.

You nodded.

"Do you want something special on your pizza, Your dad is getting you a kiddy pizza, just enough to fill you up" Angela said.

"Ham?" You asked.

"Of course baby" Angela said.

Welsey came in on the phone.

"Yeah, one large meat lovers and one single pizza with, sorry two seconds" Wesley said.

"Ham, anything else baby?" Angela asked.

You shook your head.

"Yeah, the single has Ham if that's okay, oh. And can I get one of your sorbets, the watermelon one" Wesley said, walking back out the room.

"I am sorry about earlier, I don't know why I freaked out, I knew I was safe, You and Wesley always keep me safe" You said.

Angela felt her heart break, you was back to calling them by their names.

"You have nothing to apologise for, we know you don't like the hospital we are not mad I promise baby" Angela said.

"Pizza is ordered, it will be in her in about half an hour" Wesley said.

You flinched.

His brows furrowed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you princess." Wesley said as he came over and sat next to you.

"I, I'm okay" You said, standing.

You limped, away until you got to your room.

You knew Angela and Wesley were behind you.

"I'm okay, I just need to lay down for a while" You said.

Angela walked in front of you.

"Tell me what's wrong baby, I know it's something" Angela said.

"I'm fine, I just need to lay down for a while" You said.

Angela went to cup your face but you flinched back.

"I'm okay" You said.

You went into your room, you didn't bother shutting the door, instead you lay on the bed, your back to the door.

You knew they were both standing at the door.

One of them came over and sat on the bed.

Wesley pulled you into his arms and held you there firmly when you struggled in his hold.

You fought and fought.

"Breathe." He said calmly.

You continued to fight in his hold.

"Let me go, let me go" You said, slamming your hands into his chest.

He looked at Angela who was still standing in the doorway, her concern evident.

"You need to breathe, I don't know what's wrong but you need to breathe." Wesley said.

"No, NO, HES GOING TO FIND ME LET ME GO, HES GOING TO FIND ME AND KILL YOU, I DONT WANT HIM TO KILL YOU" You cried.

Wesley pulled you so close to his chest that you couldn't move your arms, stopping you from hitting him.

His chest was gonna bruise, he knew that.