Running home.

ALWAYS CHECK THE TRIGGER WARNINGS.

It had been almost two weeks, two weeks of torture barely any sleep and basically no food that along with beatings if you even breathed the wind way, you were back to how you had been, in pain, cold and starving and they had actively given you a razor after they caught you.

You pulled out your phone, the screen was cracked.

You pressed the numbers to call Angela and you were about to press the call button someone swung their leg, it broke the phone and then followed and hit you in the face.

"Who the hell are you calling you little bitch" Andy smirked, swinging his baseball bat over his shoulder, he was just back from the baseball tournament.

"Did the tournament go well S-sir?" You asked shakily.

Andy grabbed you by the collar of your shirt and pulled you up to his height so your feet weren't on the ground.

"Who. The. Fuck. Were. You. Calling" He asked, punctuating every word with a punch to your stomach.

"No one leave me alone you phsyco!" You cried.

He dragged you to the front door and flung you outside into the rain.

"Stay the fuck out until you learn some respect" Andy snapped.

You spat out blood and pushed yourself up to your feet.

You found a stick and used it as a crutch it took you hours to walk to the police station, by the time you got there it was well after 12:30 am.

You stumbled in, you were scared and cold and bloody.

A man rushed over.

"Hey kid are you okay?" He asked.

"Angela Lopez, Or Nyla, I need one of them, they are going to hurt me again a want Angela!" You said as you began to shake.

"Okay, it's alright, sit here you will be fine" The man said.

"Tim, can you get Angela, there is a kid in a bad way, I think it's her pup" Grey said.

"That is her pup but she just left" Tim said.

"I want Angela" You cried.

Grey put on some gloves.

"I know, she will be here soon, how about you let me clean you up while you tell me what happened." He said, opening the med kit another officer brought him.

You let him clean you up.

He used a wipe and cleaned all the blood of.your face, he was really careful, making you cry.

"It's alright kid, we've got you an ambulance coming and Angela is coming too" Wade said.

"Why are you being so gentle, why aren't you hitting me!" You cried.

"Woah, kid I would never hit you, or any kid for that matter, I don't like hitting anyone, c'mon, how about we take you somewhere quiet." Wade said, standing offering his hand.

You took it and stood but your legs were shaking.

"You won't fall, I will hold you up till we get to my office." He said.

He took you to his office and sat you down.

He finished cleaning you up and put some plasters on your face.

Angela burst int he door.

"Grey where is she, is she alright?" Angela asked.

When she saw you she rushed over.