Sick.

As always, check the trigger warnings as I do not include them in every chapter, anything that is in that, covers everything in my chapters.

You went to bed soon after finishing your dinner, exhausted despite having slept all day.

You fell asleep pretty fast, Angela was holding your hand while you fell asleep, something you hadn't asked for but you appreciated.

------------------------------------

You woke up in the middle of the night.

Almost instantly, you began crying, you didn't know why but you felt so sick and sore and dizzy.

You began to cry out, you couldn't think, everything felt so fuzzy.

"Mama!" You shouted.

Light flooded the room.

You were pulled into someone's arms.

You were crying.

"Mama!" You shouted again. You didn't know who you were shouting for.

"Wes she's burning up, get me some ice packs and a cool cloth" Angela said.

"I've got you baby, focus on me" Angela said.

You looked so confused to Angela.

You felt her hand on your cheek and flinched a little.

"It's alright sweetheart, you're safe" Angela said

"Mama?" You said, dazed.

"It's okay" Angela said, not wanting to say yes or no to your half question.

She was afraid if she said either she could upset you.

Angela pushed some swear soaked hair out of your face.

Wesley came back with a thermometer, Tylenol, ice packs, and a cool washcloth.

"No Tylenol yet" Angela said as she put ice packs under your arms, knees and neck before pressing the cool washcloth to your forehead.

You struggled and tried to move.

"Cold, cold!" You rambled.

"Shh, honey it's alright, cold is good" Angela said.

"Open your mouth kiddo" Wesley said.

"Wes" Y/n said.

"That's right kid, open up" He said.

You opened your mouth and felt something be put in it before it was gently closed.

"Keep your mouth closed, it's just to check how warm you are kid" He said.

You heard a beep before you looked around, trying to find where it came from.

You felt the thing being pulled out of your mouth.

"It's high but not dangerously high, we need to keep an eye on it" Wesley said.

"Mama" You said, your head turning weakly to look at Angela.

Angela looked at Wesley.

Wesley reached forward and gently covered your ears.

"She identified me as who I am, she knows what she's saying" Wesley said before moving his hands away.

"Mama" You said again.

"Right here honey" Angela said, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

Wesley had left then brought back a bottle of water.