Moving.

Please always read Trigger Warning in very first chapter as it contains all trigger warning for this.

When you woke after a twelve hour nap, you definitely felt better.

You stood from your bed only to here voices down the stairs.

You quickly got changed and headed down the stairs.

You froze, there was a stranger.

"Ah, Y/n, nice to meet you, my name is Ray Taylor, I am your new social services worker." The woman smiled.

"She is safe, the list doesn't mention her and we called her boss, everything is okay" Angela said.

"Why is social work here?" You asked.

"We have found you temporary placement instead of this emergency one." Ray said.

"I thought this was my temporary placement." You said, getting nervous.

"No, I need to take you to your new placement at three thirty, so pack up and be ready." Ray said kindly.

"I will be back at three thirty" Ray said to Angela and Wesley as she stood

Both nodded.

Ray left.

"Why don't you want me, what did I do, you said you'd always be there to hold me!" You shouted before running up the stairs.

You slammed the bedroom door.

You grabbed a backpack and put clothes and a couple of the soft toys Angela and Wesley bought you in it.

You flung open the window and looked down.

It was two stories.

You were halfway out it when the door was knocked.

Wesley and Angela came in.

You climbed back in after seeing them alarmed.

Wesley rushed over and closed the window.

Angela gently moved you to sit on the bed.

You didn't look at either of them as tears began to flow down your face.

"You were about to jump out the window?" Wesley asked.

"Why do you care?" You asked.

"Because we care about you and you were about to jump out a second story window." Angela said.

"I would've been fine, leave me alone, it's clear you don't want me so go away." You said, still not looking at them.

Angela sat next to you.

"We have had you for less than a week and already we would do anything for you, we do want you but we are only your emergency placements, we would've had you forever if you had wanted it but unfortunately we have to let you go" Angela said, tears in her own eyes.

"Why don't you both lighten up, it's only nine am, you have six and a half hours before Ray comes to get you, how about we make a big breakfast and we can sit and watch the second lord of the rings movie" Wesley smiled.

"What if they are mean, what if they hate me, no one believes an orphan can tell the truth." You said, tears still flowing down your face as Angela took your hand.

"If no one else in the world believes you, we always will, always." Angela said, wrapping her arm around you.

"My mum said that, but she wouldn't believe that he said he would kill her." You said.

Angela pulled you close, holding you in her arms.

You wrapped your arms around her in return.

"Would you like some more sleep or do you want to get breakfast?" Angela asked.