Conclusion

Dear readers

What can I say that I have not said already?

Thanks a million for reading and being with this story. Whether you were from the beginning or started the story when it was midway, regardless - Thank you all.

For those who are confused at the abrupt ending, worry not. As I got into the last few chapters of this book, I realized that I wished to see this story proceed in three different styles and hence three different books.

The new books are as follows:-

Starting with the first book - When I Met You. 

The first 4 chapters are up for this book. The next update will be sometime around August 2023 (since I have already published all my drafts and will have to start writing)

Second book - Beginning of Love

This book would be pure fiction. Full on romance and everything cheesy that my mind would think of. Will be updated once the first book gets completed. Predicting October 2023.

Third book - Just A Moment.

Just imagine the writer to be someone who hates romance and they see the story of Arnav-Khushi unfolding in front of their eyes and hates every bit of it. More like where I ridicule my own writing. Out of all the three mentioned books, I am most excited about this one, but I will be doing this the last, since I have a feeling that not many will like the book.

Thanks to everyone for voting and commenting.

Have tried my best to note down everyone (Might have missed a few names, so do apologize for that)

Mahika_R Megha332 Reneeshah EkaV01 Manishavaliramani SaicharanPriya Agrawalnikita RevathiSreeram1 Shassiem AartiNaidu Divya657 Roshanikumari3112 Battleship_16 ZJPlays Saitanlucifartr Darling21894 Deepsheel Afiacookie10102003 Paianjalir ZainabYakubu049 KutloLolly Jaykrishnasamy Sangeethbala 1234567joyce Sita12345 Mamu786 VaishaliPatel7 Addayo Arshi1976 Kamaliasim UrmilaGurung4 Violet1510 AthuAdiZa Srasri Adishi2023 AishwaryaGosavi01 SURABRAD AnanyaSharrin Kirtisirohi Rajmounika Rowdy999 User44828241 Karthikareads CutiepieG Paagal_ladki Vaanikash Ganga177 Nikkiiiieeee Sarita984 SejalJadhav2 Fantasygirllover2003 RenukaMarla Weirdo2504 Lazyminon48 SiriChannagiri Shaz1813p Saireyansh ArathiTs Michealtojoola AakanshaTyagi2 Atoofa_Khan_1110 NehaKathuria3 Kiddosunshine nchikun Mayamadhuvanthi 0oceanOfHappiness0 Emma974bis CutiepieG

Thanks to those who are following me now. Honestly, I started this year with 0 followers and now we have got 19 followers. That's progress!!

Thank you everyone.

Now, my dear silent readers, I know you are there. Just let your presence known once in a while by an occasional vote or a small comment.

Hope to catch you all on my next books...!!