🌏ill Distress⛅

-Fluff,
-Sun x Earth,
-Requested by: A-AM3RICA

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+

Has it been days? Weeks? Maybe even months? No planet knows when was the last time they saw Sun. Chaos has unraveled upon the stars absence, every planet bickering about such small things. No one was normal when Sun wasn't keeping them in place.

"TIE YOUR GODDAMN SHOE LACES NEXT TIME!!" Uranus flinched at Mars's yelling, slowly taking some steps back. Everybody knows what happens when Mars is angry, it isn't pretty. Not at all.

As much as Uranus wanted to fight back, he knew it wouldn't end good. In defeat, he sighed. "...okay Mars. I will." It was slightly noticeable that Uranus said that through gritted teeth.

With that said, Mars scoffed and walked away. When the red planet wasn't in sight, Uranus coldly rolled his eyes.

"What another fun day, huh?" A sarcastic tone emitted from behind him, he already knew who it was based by his tone, his twin; Neptune, accompanied by Jupiter. "Tell me about it." Uranus barely muttered, audible, but quiet.

A light chuckle was heard, "I'm sure Mars was just... Having a bad day." Uncertainty laced his voice, "Let's be honest here, Jupiter. If he was having a bad day, it wouldn't be about damn shoe laces." He grumbled.

"Plus, everyone's been like this, it makes no difference for others. The only sane people here is you, Earth, and Saturn. Possibly Venus, but she's probably lost it with Mercury by now." Jupiter sighed. Neptune continued for Uranus, "to put it into words for you, the solar system is slowly crumbling without our star." Uranus hummed in agreement.

"..Without you, Jupiter, everyone would have lost it and went apart by now."

"I know." A pause between the three planets occurred. "Listen, i just need some ideas, the solar system obviously won't hold up for another week without Sun." Of course everybody knew that Sun was sick, but they didn't expect him to be gone for so long, if he was that sick, a planet to check up on him, would practically be a death wish.

Unless...

Bingo! A smirk appeared on Uranus face, Neptune sighed. "What mischief are you planning now?" Neptune raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Oh, come on, how could I cause such things during a time of destruction?" He snickered.

"I was just thinking of sending a certain planet to check up on Sun." Jupiter thought of planets capable for this, none fit. Except for one.

"..You seriously can't-" Uranus interrupted, "Jupiter, he'll be fine. Plus, we don't really have another option, no? It's either save the solar system, and possibly our Sun, or split up and basically die. Which one would you choose? Hm?" He ended with a sly smile. Gaslighting was his specialty.

After a while of deep and extensive thinking, he decided Uranus was right. Plus, he's sure Sun would enjoy the comfort and company of this certain planet.

"...i guess you're right. I'll head off to check if he's okay with this." Jupiter hesitantly left after thanking the two icy twins.

"You're the worst you know that, right?" Uranus smiled at Neptune, a cold, and very distant from friendly smile, "I know."

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+

As Jupiter passed by every planet, only arguments were present. "I AM a real planet!!" Pluto cried, the poor 'planet' was only a child, and had to live with the constant reminder that he isn't.