🔸🧡Alone Time🪐🔸

-Fluff,
-Jupiter x Saturn,
-Requested by: A_B_A_D

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

Crying was perceived. Every planet, including dwarf planets, have piled around two gas giants. Making ceaseless requests.

"Come on Uranus. Don't be like that, apologize to Pluto." Jupiter sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, trying to get some sort of apology out of the icy giant.

Uranus just rolled his eyes in retort. "He isn't a real planet." As if on cue, Pluto immediately started to sob harder and cling onto Jupiter like a teddy bear.

Jupiter bit his lip in frustration and pity. He looked up and faced Uranus, giving him an infrequent glare.

Uranus was taken aback at this sudden action, Jupiter is usually portrayed as a tranquil planet. You know you've messed up if he gets pissed at you.

A growl emitted from Uranus. Apologizing was his weakness. He hated the awkward atmosphere during his so called,'apology'.

"I'm.. s-" he abruptly stopped, muttering a string of curses before swallowing. "..-sorry.

Pluto cautiously let go of Jupiter. "D-do you mean it?." A small sniffle was emitted from the fragile, dwarf planet.

Clearly irritated, Uranus responded with an exasperated yes. "T-then say it! Say I'm a real planet!" A determined gaze crossed Plutos face. His eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Jupiter could tell Uranus was already fed up of Pluto.

"Now Pluto, he apologized, right? Shouldn't that be enough?" Pluto thought for a moment before frowning. "I guess you're right.. Sorry Jupiter..." Jupiter pat his head in reassurance. "How about you go chat with Ceres?"

Pluto beamed before nodding his head in approval, dashing off to the Main Asteroid Belt.

Jupiter sighed in relief, there wasn't a single day the solar system would be at peace. Nor would he get a break. Jupiter would always maintain 'issues'.

It wasn't different for Saturn. He had just as much work as Jupiter did.

Speaking of Saturn, he was probably getting the same treatment. Bombarded with issues, and questions. Jupiter grumbled.

"Don't cause anymore ruckus, Uranus." He rolled his eyes at Jupiter before muttering a 'yes sir', and walking off. Presumably towards Neptunes location.

Jupiter was relieved his situation was worked out, however, something kept tugging at him. He was worried Saturn had one too many planets to take care of, and there was only one way to confirm his suspicion.

It wasn't like Saturn couldn't take it, but yet Jupiter paced towards Saturn, anxious for the other gas giant.

🪐゚〃🌩️

"You okay, bud?" Saturn pat Earth's back in comfort. Earth nodded his head. "It was only a miniature Asteroid." He smiled at Saturns concern.

"Although I hope my life forms weren't injured during the collision.." Mars snorted, "It'd be better if the asteroid directly hit those parasites." He snarled.

Saturn couldn't really argue with that. Earths lifeforms are hurting him, he didn't like to see any planet in pain, much less planets that are close to him.

"Don't say those kinds of things, Mars." As much as he wanted to agree, it would make Earth upset.

Suddenly, a voice called out for him. Saturn tilted his head, meeting Venus.

"Saturn! Are you busy right now?" Saturn contemplated for a second, he wanted to help as many planets as possible, but he already had enough on his plate.