🥀 His Savior 🌍

-Earth angst + Venus x Earth,
-Requested by: WhitemoonWcue .

(This part is a bit different from the rest of the chapters, Earths personality in this part, is not from planethumans, but from solarballs, although, he has the body from planethumans).

⚠️ TW: SUICIDE ATTEMPT. ⚠️

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

"Oh yeah? Catch this!"
_

Earth stared at Mars and Venus's orbits, vividly remembering the times they would all play asteroid dodgeball together.

The sound of their laughter would suffice in making him happy for the rest of the day.

Yet, all because of one slip up, two of his closest friends left him, for good.

He didn't mean to say all that to Titan, he was just overwhelmed!

Afterall, being the only planet with intelligent life on their surface and liquid water, then finding out you're not the only one with liquid oceans, it came pretty.. harsh to Earth.

His instincts kicked in, he had to defend himself, stand his ground!

But now, he's caused a moon uprising paired with a disturbing amount of chaos.

He can finally understand why his earthlings want to leave him for another planet.

Not to mention, Moon is trying to fix the whole problem involving other Moons.

After everything he's done to him, Moon is still helping him.

He'll never understand why.

He looked up, he felt strange without his Moon next to side.

His seasons are completely messed up, while the day and night cycle is ruined without Moon.

His waves have much smaller tides now, as many humans are panicking, predicting dooms day scenarios.

Earth felt tears form, as he pushed them down.

Why can't he just turn back time?..

It's all his fault this happened.

What kind of planet insults the Moon who idolizes you?!

Him. That's who.

A sick, egocentric narcissist, who's insecure, and defends themselves in the stupidest, selfish way known to the universe.

The fact he can't even apologize to someone he hurt intensely, sickens him to the core.

He never thought he'd reach this point of self-worth.

Not like there's any self-worth left anyway.

Earth stared at the black floor of empty space.

What now?

That's what he asks himself everyday.

Apologize to Titan? Fix the mess he created? Admit to his mistakes?

They probably wouldn't forgive him anyway.

He deserves it.

After all, he's just a egocentric narcissist who deserves to be alone.

Right?..

God, he messed up. Really bad.

If only he kept his mouth shut, maybe Venus would still be here, maybe Mars would still talk to him, maybe even Moon would be here!