🌌 Something About You.. 💗

Fluff,
Milky Way x Andromeda,
Requested by: Somnadomson

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

Andromeda slammed his head onto the keyboard as multiple letters appeared onto the small screen in front of him.

A small set of papers laid next to him, all containing information about the vast, expanding cosmos.

He's been hard at work for multiple hours now, taking no breaks whatsoever, all because of some stupid universal conflict amongst galaxies.

What did that even have to do with him!?

What, so just because a couple of galaxies came across a problem, everyone has to be isolated for hours at work? Personally, that's not very fair.

He groggily lifted his head to face the bright white screen, giving him a slight migraine as he groaned, slamming his head back down onto the hard desk.

Truth be told, everyone was out of it.

Some hard at work, while others.. not so much.

It was normal to work, no one would complain that much, but today was a full on workload.

It got so bad, that people started to sleep on the job without caring of the consequences to face.

Sure, Andromeda was exhausted and wanted a nap more than anything right now, but he wouldn't dare to rest for a second when the universe was his boss for the day.

Whenever the universe saw someone sleeping on the job, his punishments for slacking off weren't pretty at all.

He sighed, lifting a sluggish finger to type leisurely, steady keys.

He was bored out of his mind, resting his chin on the table and slouching in his chair.

He would kill for some entertainment right now.

He mumbled out incoherent words of protests and complaints, keeping them to himself.

The others who weren't slacking off or hard at work, were staring at the clock like their life depended on it, eagerly and desperately waiting for the hand to strike 12.

They'll be there for a while, though. It's only 6.

"Man.." he mumbled, stretching and popping his bones in the process as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Hard work, huh?" A hand placed a cup of coffee on his desk, sitting on the chair next to his own.

He didn't even have to glance up at the person to guess who it was, NGC 1300. The only person here keeping him sane.

Andromeda sighed in relief, quickly picking up the cup of coffee and drinking it slowly, savoring every drop of caffeine he tastes before putting it back down. "I really needed that, thanks."

NGC 1300 chuckled, shaking his head a bit. "Jeez, you look like you've been starved of caffeine for multiple weeks."

Andromeda glared, knowing damn well what he was purposefully doing. "That's because I have been.." He mumbled out, already irrated at his 'jokes'.

NGC 1300 smirked, letting his body sink into the chair as he takes small sips from his hot coffee.

"Right, forgot about that."

Andromeda rolled his eyes "right, 'forgot'."

NGC 1300 leaned in closer, imitating a burn noise with his mouth. "Ouch! What's with the attitude?" He playfully asked, acting is if he'd just gotten brutally stabbed, right in the heart.