🌏 Sorrow Point Of View 🖤

-Earth angst,
-Ending 1 out of 2,
-Requested by: D4ydr34m3r_all_24_7

⚠️ TW: MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION, SUICIDE ATTEMPT. ⚠️

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

Black.

That's all he could see around him.

What more did life have to give him?

It's the same everyday.

Follow your orbit, not too close, not too far, he has to be just right. Perfect.

Of course, this only applied to him. Like always, having life has consequences. He loathed it.

He loves every soul living on him, but it pains him whenever they do things on his surface.

Every single second, there's someone drilling holes in his land, polluting water, using dangerous chemicals without a care in the world, wars, disagreements, rampages, everything someone can describe as hell.

He hated to admit it, but it truly does feel like hell.

Nevertheless, he'll keep them safe. Until they leave him for another planet, he'll stay right in his orbit.

Yet, the persistent feeling of giving up is slowly begining to win him over.

He's holding onto a thin thread of yarn, his grip is slowly loosening on the string, into an endless pit of doom.

He can feel himself spiraling over all these emotions, jumbled together into one big, confusing mess.

How is he even supposed to feel?

Earth sat there, reminiscing and collecting his lost and jumbled thoughts.

He sent Moon to play with Phobos and Deimos, he didn't want to be selfish or anything, but he needs some space to process everything.

Not to mention, he doesn't want to anchor Moon down with his depressive thoughts.

He just needs to take in everything. It's all so sudden.

Maybe then he'll get his life back on track, maybe then his humans will start to become more advanced.

Maybe he's the reason he's dragging everybody behind.

It was just, so tempting..

So tempting to just let the Suns heat finish him off.

It's not like anybody would care.

His grip tightens, as he curled up into a ball.

This is so stupid, he's so stupid!

All he does is complain, complain, complain.

Humans here, humans that, too cold, too hot, it's ridiculous to him.

Others have always treated him like a special child, and he's sick of it.

Yes, he does in fact need help with some properties, but still, sometimes, they can take it way too far.

He never wanted this.

He's tired of life.

All of a sudden, a loud thump was heard in front of him, making him flinch in surprise.

He slowly looked up, witnessing a pissed off Mars holding Moon, who's clinging onto his arm for dear life, not planning to let go anytime soon.

Before Earth could even muster a word out, Mars violently shaked his arm in an attempt to get Moon off, and as stubborn as Moon is, it ofcourse, didn't work.