🌏 Unspoken Frustration 💢

Earth x Mars,
Angst to fluff,
Requested by Ameryi

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚+

The blue, misty planet was floating in his designitaed orbit, currently worrying himself about his Moon, Luna, who had been gone for quite some time.

"Earth?" Jupiter called out through Earths strained anxiety.

He came up to the aquamarine planet, Earths Moon following close behind the gas giant.

Earth turned his head slightly to glance at Luna behind Jupiters back, his head hanged low as he furrowed his brows in apparent frustration.

Jupiter sighed "Moon over here wanted to socialize with some of my moons, he ended up bumping into Ganymede, and we both know how short-tempered Ganymede is." He ended with an apologetic sigh before continuing.

"That's when things kind of.. spiraled."

Earth kneeled down to get a better focus of Moons battered face.

Earth sighed, holding out his hand for Moon to take.

"Thanks, Jupiter." He mumbled, Jupiter gave a small nod, and went off to presumably lecture Ganymede about the matter at hand.

Moon gently put his hand in Earths outstretched hand, sniffling as he looked away, avoiding Earths piercing gaze.

"Luna," he started, his voice low and oddly quiet. "We talked about this." Earth mumbled.

"I just!-" Earth cut him off before he could speak another word. "I know, I know. You just wanted to socialize with other moons, I get it." Earth took a deep breath before continuing, "But Jupiters moons aren't Moons you want to interact with. You saw how Ganymede acted, right?"

Moon tried to reason with him, "but!-"

"Right?" Earth repeated himself softly.

Moon sighed, hanging his head low. "..right." he muttered out, giving in to Earths small lecture.

Earth ruffled Moons soft hair. "Good. Now lets put this behind us, okay?"

Moon nodded, which followed with a loud sigh.

Earth searched through his pockets, trying to find some medical supplies for Moons bruised eye and injuries.

Besides the situation with Moon, Earth looked pretty bad himself.

Messy hair, dark noticeable bags under his eyes, his atmosphere softly circling around him turned into a darker shade in blue as his usually vibrant green growing on his land darkened into a jungle green color.

His once aquamarine eyes turned into a dull shade of teal mixed with navy blue.

His clouds have gotten a bit.. dark.

Oh, screw that. They were completely black, spewing smoke.

Earth kneeled down next to Moon, gently pressing an icepack against his bruised eye and wrapping up his small cuts with a small, sufficient bandage he happened to luckily find in his pockets.

"Hold still," he commanded softly as Moon squirmed around in clear discomfort from the cold touch of the ice pack.

After a few minutes, the freezing touch of the ice pack against his swollen skin turned into a numbing sensation, Moon replaced Earths hand with his own, holding the ice pack firmly against his own eye.

Earth quietly sighed, bandaging the rest of his injuries, rubbing numbing cream on some deep cuts.

"All better?" He tiredly muttered.