Dark Truths

Frankie's jaw clenches and he takes a deep breathe, "How could you not visit him at the hospital or even a simple phone call to check on him."

"Fra-"

"No no you asked now it's me talking."

Olivia shuts her moth looking down.

"We've heard word got out to you about his health, do you know how scary it was thinking losing someone whos like a brother to me due to another doing of someone who's like my sister."

"I,I ju-just I." Speechless

"Sofia,Saylor and Matt we're completely a wreck of a mess fucking losing their minds trying to keep updates on how he was, while Juj,Larry, Joe,Dara,Adrian,Andrew and I we're losing our minds finding ways to visit him.And Tim working ways in our schedule to visit him."

Tears start rolling down Olivia's cheeks.

"Yet the one person he was asking for was you and if you knew because he was worried if word got out of his hospitalization to media they'd go after you and he didn't want you the negative attention towards you."

"He said that."

Frankie scoffs, "Honestly Joshy is to pure for his own good just for us to hear you KNEW he was in the hospital almost on his DEATH bed and you pushed it aside like it was nothing like he meant nothing."

"Th-that's not true." she sobs looking at frankie.

"Then what is true Liv, all of us know both stories but how come one half suffered a whole lot more than one and you got praise but did nothing to stop it." Sofia speaks up walking over to her.

"Sof don't he needs us." Saylor holds Sofia back.

"No because I've bit my tongue for so long that I was close to losing my best friend for her petty pain that only showed her truths and but label his as lies."

Olivia takes a deep breathe "Sofia you know it's complicated."

Sofia scoffs "Oh complicated I know yet after everything you two have been through I really had hopes you'd be there by his side giving him strength but all I was left with is a broken best friend and disappointment in someone I treated like an older sister."

"Please try understanding my side."

"I don't think I need to be apart of understanding you the whole world has while thinking my best friend is a monster when he's the complete opposite."

"I didn't want it to be like this."

"Yet you never spoke up to end it all you let them carry it on. HE LOOKED FOR YOU EVEN ON HIS VERGE OF BEING CLOSE TO DEATH yet face with disappointment."

"I couldn't face him after everything. I just couldn't"

"I honestly don't see the point of you being here I mean you're barely in the show, you left without a care without looking back like all of us we're nothing."

"Sofia." Matt says shocked.

"I guess it's true that you'll see someones true side once the people you proclaim care for you. Toss you like a piece of trash."

"Look this isn't where we should be discussing things like this." Matt interferes worried seeing Olivia starting to sob.

"I've spoken my peace now just because "your back" in our lives doesn't mean I'm not watching you try hurting Joshua again and it's be your dealing with...Liv." Sofia bumps shoulders with her and walks off.

"Saylor..I.."

Saylor walks off as well shaking her head while following after Sofia to check on Joshua. Olivia turns back to the rest of the gang.

"You just half to understand Sof..Liv her and Josh have always been close and had a special bond she's just being very overly protective of him." explains Larry.

"Especially from me." she wipes her tears away.

"None of us are choosing sides we all love you both." says Dara

"But it's been one hella rollercoaster...I gotta check on Joshua too, it's nice seeing you again Liv." Matt says and walks off half smiling.

"I just want to know though...why didn't you come to the hospital?" ask Julia.

"I...I was scared to see him again after everything I put him through and I know I'm at fault for just letting fans make terrible assumptions of him when he's the most genuine kindest man ever but..Its terrifying to speak up at times."

"You were scared if word came out you went to see him speculations or getting back together or you just having your album as a PR but you were still together."says Joe.

"And to be honest, I wanted to go so bad to fix it..everything apologize..maybe in hopes of reconciliation but I knew it was far to late for that especially now."

"Who says?" sasses Larry.

Olivia sighs just looking at her three friends that stuck with her. From her peripheral vision she spots the curly haired boy who's always kept her heart lock and key slipping a way into the venue without catching attention.

"Do what you've both been longing for..and talk." says Julia

Olivia takes a deep breathe hugging the three and heads over to the venue. She sees that he's alone just checking on his phone and walks up to him.

"Joshua.." she speaks softly.

"Oh Liv, you ready for the show,it's going to be great." avoiding her eyes.

She half smiles, "Yea I am but I was wondering...if maybe before we all file into the theater we can talk."

"Talk?"

"Please."

Joshua swallows down a lump in his throat seeing the pleading look in her eyes he bites his lip. She reaches over grabbing his hand.

"Please"