Sticking Together

BREAKING NEWS

Joshua Bassett and Olivia Rodrigo's new single as a couple "True Love." is skyrocketing number 1 on the charts as fans rejoice to the couples duet since getting back together.

Everyone's in Joshua and Olivia's apartment celebrating their song debut. They are going crazy goofing off, playing games and going crazy singing.

KNOCK
KNOCK

"Where you expecting anyone else baby?" Josh ask Olivia confused.

"No everyone is here..I think." she says looking around.

He checks through the peep hole and see's it's both his and olivia's managers.

"It's our managers." he says confused and worried.

"Do you guys want us to go so you can talk to them?" ask Larry.

"No no were just going to step out quickly don't worry have fun."says Josh.

Josh and Olivia hold hands stepping out their apartment while the cast get nervous.

"Liv and Josh just the people we were looking for." exclaims Josh's Manager.

"Is something wrong?" Josh asked worried.

"What nooo noo we came together to deliver some good news for you two." explains Olivia's manager smiling.

"Good News?" with a raised eyebrow Olivia ask looking at their managers.

"Republic Records contacted us via meeting to speak of a contract signing for you two are a Duo Couple." smiles Josh's manager.

"US"

"As a duo couple together." squeals Olivia.

"Now they are speaking to both your labels into bringing your contracts to merge with theres as well." explains Olivia's manager.

"They said you guys can start as soon as you two agree."

Olivia squeals jumping up and down "Babe can you believe it we're gonna debut as a DUO."

"This is a dream I love it." smiles Josh kissing her hands.

"They do want to know what you guys will name your DUO?"

Joshua and Olivia look at one another and smile saying together.

"Only 1."

"Only 1?" both managers asked confused.

"Only 1 because we're a duo so our name goes to say we are each others one and only." explains Josh.

"That is the most cutest reasons I have ever heard." squeals Olivia's manager.

"We will be in talks when Record has all the paperworks ready congrats you too." .

As the managers leave Olivia squeals and jumps into Josh's arms. Josh laughs holding her tightly and spins around they laugh.

"We're gonna be a duo babe." she squeals cupping his face.

"We can finally release the songs we've written together."

"I can not wait to tell everyone about it they are gonna be so happy."

As they enter back into the apartment where all there friends are hanging out.

"Is everything alright you guys?" ask Sofia concerned.

"Yea nothing terrible it's just republic records wants to sign us up as a duo." says Josh casually.

"Oh then th-WAIT WHAT NO WAY." screams Frankie.

"We're gonna debut as a couple duo." squeals Olivia while all the girls,Frankie and Joe run over jumping up and down.

"No way you guys are serious" shocked Larry says looking at Josh.

"Trust we thought we'd be getting into trouble no Republic records love that we've come out and are just being ourselves like a normal young couple." smiles Josh.

"But what about your own solo careers though?"

"They said we'd still have our solo's as well but why not aim for the duo people have come to love." giggles Olivia

"Well we are so happy for you guys your guys is careers deserve to take off." says Dara.

"Well the contract hasn't been sign yet and we were thinking of a special condition for us to truly sign on with them." smirk Josh

"What do you guys mean?" ask Matt

"We will sign and do this EP album if we get to have you guys featured in it." Olivia says determined

"WHAT" they all scream together.

"We told our managers to take that condition or it's a no way for us we stick together and continue with HSM for a couple more seasons." smiles Josh wrapping an arm around Olivia.

"Bu-but what if they don't accept the terms?" ask Sofia worried.

"Well then it's there lost." says Josh serious.

"You guys honestly don't need to do-"Joe says but gets cut off.

"Yes we do we owe a lot to you all for sticking by our sides through it all and we're a family we're in this together." smiles Olivia.

BREAKING NEWS
CAST OF HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THE MUSICAL THE SERIES JOIN REPUBLIC RECORDS ALONG WITH THEIR CO STARS JOSHUA BASSETT AND OLIVIA RODRIGO DEBUTING AS A COUPLE DUO and GETTING UNIVERSAL RECORDS TO WORK WITH DISNEY TO CONTINUE ON THE SERIES