For The Sake Of Us

While Joshua has a scene with Sofia and Larry in the auditorium. Matt,Larry and Frankie are all in Joshua's trailer setting up the place for Olivia. While Joe,Julia and Dara are with Olivia helping her get ready. As Julia is doing here hair and Dara is doing her hair and Joe is chosing outfit Olivia sees Ciara walking past.

"Wait can you guys give me a moment I want to speak to Ciara."

Dara gives her a look of confusion, "Are you sure about that?"

"I want to if she means a lot to josh that matt's told me I need to prove myself to her as well, that this time I won't hurt him the way I did."

Julia half smiles, "Go ahead but don't mess up the hair or make up if you do it's another process once more." They all giggle as Olivia rushes out to catch up to Ciara.

"Ciara...Ciara."

Ciara turns around and smiles, "Oh hi Liv, is there anything I can do for you."

"Actually unm I just wanted to talk with you."

"Sure about what?"

"Joshua."

Ciara gets a shocked expression but clears her throat, "Look if you think I'm going to be a bitch towards you or try making you feel miserable for what happened between you two or I came here to keep an eye on you I'm not. And sure I do have anger towards you but not for the music you have rights and you were hurt."

Olivia sighs and bites her lip.

"I have more anger towards you not being there for him, for not stepping in and stopping people from being so cruel but I'm sure you wanted to but your company told you not too."

"I-"

"But it hurts me more because he always held hope to just hear from you to check on him, to see if you still had some ounce of care for him and when you didn't I just saw the person who means so much to me fall into a pit of pain and darkness that I was scared to lose him forever, thankfully we got him out of it, then the premiere happened and you came."

"Did it make him worse."

"No but he stood strong for a while but he fought it and honestly he was happy you were there."

Olivia is shocked just looking at her.

"I don't think I've seen him as happy as he is now, he's finally his silly and goofy self once more. No matter what he went through his heart will always be pure and just know the hell you went through you'll always hold a special place in his heart you'll always be the girl who holds a special place in his heart and it'll never change." she smiles.

Tears form in her eyes as Olivia speaks, "And I wish we didn't go through all that pain, maybe if we were both more mature in our situation it didn't have to end up like this."

"Young Love right."

"Ummm there's something I've been wanting to ask you this, but the guys have been helping me try winning back Josh."

Ciara smiles big looking at her.

"And I don't want to miss anyone who means a lot to him is approval for me trying to come back into his life so I guess what I'm tr-

Ciara cuts her off smiling, "Just promise me this time you guys have better communication and not to hurt him or go through what you did before."

"I know now what it's like not having him in my life and I don't ever want to go through that again." she says serious looking in her eyes.

"Then I'm cheering you on." she smiles giggles.

Olivia smiles and hugs Ciara tightly and whispers "I promise you I'll fight for him til the end."

Ciara smiles and hugs her back, "Good luck I'm rooting for you."

"LIVIA COME ON LOVE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER." shouts Frankie from the trailer door.

Both the girls laugh shaking their heads, while they bid their goodbyes. Ciara shakes her head saying under her breathe "For the sake of all us bring them back."

Olivia smiles as she heads into the trailer with them pulling her in.

While filming is over Joshua heads into his trailer but confused as he sees dim lights on. As he enters the trailer he gets surprised shocked looking at the wall with post its shaped into a heart with notes of handwriting he's familiar with.

"What in the world

"What in the world..." he feels nervous and confused as he walks over to the sticky note wall.

Matt and Sofia clear their throats smiling at Josh. He jumps up a little scared hand on his chest "Oh thank goodness you guys are here what is going on?"

Matt and Sofia smile looking at one another while Matt says "Follow the petals kind sir."

Josh raises an eyebrow looks out his trailer then back at the other two.

"Go on ahead." smiles Sofia

"What mess did these doofuses do now."  He chuckles following the path.