Jealousy Jealousy

As they were practicing their lines and reading over the script they fell asleep in each others arms. Frankie and Larry walk into seeing them cuddled together silently taking a photo not wanting to wake them up.

Frankie silently squeals as he and larry walk out of her trailer, "Like don't tell me they are not not meant for one another

Frankie silently squeals as he and larry walk out of her trailer, "Like don't tell me they are not not meant for one another."

"Soulmates but at the wrong time."

"But now is the right time for them to be together again because as we said they are soulmates."

Larry chuckles, "Everyone is going to be so thrilled that operation jolivia is in full force."

They head back over to the group in the lunch area for the cast.

"Are Liv and Josh headed to have some lunch?" ask Dara.

"We asked you two to do one thing don't tell me you ended up at the craft table instead." jokes Saylor.

Everyone laughs while Larry rolls his eyes, "Funny excuse us for being good samaritans of operation jolivia we got some gossip while we were getting them."

"What no way what is it." Joe shots up from his seat.

Frankie explains to all the guys about what he and larry walked into in Olivia's trailer. They are all fangirling at the photo of the two cuddled up in her trailer.

"Like how can you not see that's true love right there." Matt says with determination.

"The way he's holding her omg they just need to get back already." Joe says lovingly.

"We could only hope." says Julia.

Sofia and Saylor are walking onto the set laughing talking with their close friends who decided to visit them. While Joshua and Olivia start heading over to the gang talking to themselves. Joshua hears a familiar voice calling his name he smiles brightens even more as he rushes over to the person calling him.

"Joshyyyy." squeals Ciara waving at him happily

"Cicii.." he picks her up spinning her around hugging her tightly in his arms.

Olivia bites her lip fighting back the stinging feeling in her heart looking at the scene.

"What are you doing here I thought you were still filming the storm film with El."

"We actually finished early and I thought why not spend time with you give you some support."

"You're the best you know that." he kisses her cheek as she giggles hugging him tighter.

Olivia fights back the tears in her eyes, he smiles "Guys you remember the best girl ever Ciara, oh liv I've been wanting you to meet her."

She fakes a smile "It's so nice to meet you Ciara, and know Josh has such good friends."

"I'm so happy to finally met you I love your music."

"Yea Cici here as been my rock through a lot of things and I'm just so happy with this surprise of her being here I can't be any happier."

Ciara giggles rest her head on his shoulder hugging his arm, "But I do hope to be able to create a special friendship with you all because you all mean so much to him."

"Awwww curls.." jokes Frankie.

Some of the crew head over to the gang to let them know Lunch break will be a little longer due to some important last minute meetings .

"Oh that's great I have some time to show you around on set I know how much you've been wanting to see East High."

"Hell yea let's get it." she smiles her and josh rush over to the school.

Olivia watches them storm off away from them she looks down at her hands. Sofia sighs and sits next to her.

"Look I'm sorry if Ciara being here isn't what you imagined to happen."

"What no it's all good I mean she looks like she means a lot to him."

Sofia smiles nods her head, "She is the best, the most sweetest soul her and josh just clicked they are two peas in a pod never apart."

"Ohh I see." she chuckles nervously.

Saylor nudges Sofia as Sof clears her throat, "Bu-but I mean you know how Josh is with any friend he's just a heart of gold."

"Yea he really is." faking a smile looking down at her hands.

"Liv we are gonna head to the craft table Frankies been moody so we see that is the sign to get food you wanna head over with us?" ask Saylor

"Unm no I'll good I'll keep our spot saved and look over some lines."

"You sure."

"Go on ahead before frankie takes all the food." forcing a smile

"We'll make sure to get you the best and fight him for it." they laugh and head to the crafts table.

"Joshy stop it." Ciara laughs as he spins her around again and carries her over his shoulder.

She feels her heart crack at the sight she grabs her lyric book and starts writing.

Just a little bit of your heart..