Operation Jolivia

Olivia is sitting down outside the fountain across from the venue holding Matt's jacket around her. Matt walks over to her handing her some coffee and sits next to her as they silently sit next to one another.

"Soooo..I'm guessing you and josh spoke."

She gulps as tears start rolling down her cheeks staring into her coffee cup.

"I can't speak for him but you know you need to just give him some time and it'll be a civil conversation."

"How come you don't hate me?" she ask interrupting Matt.

Matt sighs and rubs the back of his neck, "I mean all of you guys are my best friends and they don't hate you."

"Really Sofia truly has a warm welcome back for me and her love."

"Look you know how close her and josh are they are like siblings not by blood but it's that connection she saw everything he went through and you can't blame her for holding up this wall and being overly protective over him it's been hell."

Olivia sighs and looks down at her hands playing with her fingers.

"If you don't mind me asking though."

"What?"

"Why did you write those kinds of songs about him that we're sooo...sooo"

"Cruel."

Matt sighs and nods his head.

"I was hurt Matt, you know how much I love Josh with all my heart and I was just in so much pain that he didn't fight for us like I expected him to."

"Yet your the one who ended things and sent him mix signals Liv those songs made him look like a cheater and Sabrina like a man stealer while she was just being a good friend to josh who needed to be comforted."

"Well that's some way to comfort they ended up dating two months af-

"THEY NEVER DATED." exclaims Matt

Olivia is speechless eyes widen and just looks at Matt in complete shock and confusion.

"Wh-what?"

"They were never a thing Sabrina became one of Joshua's comforts like Sofia is to him he didn't wanna both Sofia Saylor and I with the drama so he turned to someone away from the cast to not ruin your image to us..and she became his person to turn too away from the cast to protect you."

"Ho-how come he didn't tell me or no one said a word to me."

He sighs and just shakes his head, "Because Josh saw that your career was booming and he didn't want you to look like a liar in your songs so he just accepted it."

Tears start to form in her eyes once more thinking of all the pain Josh has suffered. When he has done nothing wrong but protect her while he was breaking apart slowly.

"After everything he went through because of me..my songs."

"You'll always have a special place in his heart Liv, you mean so much to him."

"He still means so much to me as well Matt it'll always be Josh in my heart."

Matt sighs, "You two really bring the meaning of right person wrong time."

"Please Matt help me win him back somehow even if it means just keeping him in my life as a friend please." she begs

"I'll do my best but you have to promise me one thing Liv."

She nods her head eagerly excited to have someone help her.

"No more running away when things get hard between you two this time you fight or you let go."

"I promise I let him go once I won't do it ever again knowing what its like to live without I never want that feeling ever again."

"Operation Bring Jolivia back is a go."

Olivia squeals and hugs Matt tightly thanking him over and over again.

Later on in the night Olivia is catching up with Julia and Frankie in the premiere after party. Joshua catches her eye as he sits in tue corner with Sofia and Saylor laughing.

She mumbles under her breathe, "It'll be you and me together again and this time I won't let go

She mumbles under her breathe, "It'll be you and me together again and this time I won't let go."