Chaos

Only 1 Presents :
True Love EP
always and forever
safe haven
il2lu (i love to love you)
dreamscape
one family ft hsm cast

Joshua is in a meeting with one of the producers helping on the album. While Olivia is doing a recording session with Sofia for her solo album.

"This set list is amazing I'm surprised you and liv decided on the sings their all so amazing." comments the producer.

"I mean it's definitely tough to chose from all those songs but it's like taking a chance to give the fans a glimpse into stepping into how out story began." explains Josh

"The fans have gone so crazy at your guys is teasers about this duo debut coming out with you two, it's crazy how much hope they still had for you guys."

Joshua laughs and shakes his head, "What can I say it has been a crazy few years that happened between Liv and I."

"Well it's nice to see how there is always room for second chances no matter the hurt you've been through with that person."

"I'm pretty sure Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are a better definition of second chances of the right person at the wrong time the first time look at them now expecting a baby planning their wedding." smiles Josh.

"True but you two can be the mini Katy and Orlando but no baby yet though." smirks the producer.

Joshua laughs as they continue to start talking about his  solo album after debuting the duo's album as well.

BEEP

BEEP

He looks at his phone and laughs at the notification of Sofia's that she just posted and tagged him in.

sofiawylie she's been whining she misses her baby @joshuabassett but don't worry I cheered her up for you a best friends job is never done you owe me

Meanwhile with Sofia and Olivia in the recording studio them sitting in her office. As they are catching up and having fun.

"Josh commented I'll bring some ice cream over you too goofballs." says Sofia.

Olivia giggles "Thank goodness something to cool us with the heat."

"Have you heard any news about if Universal has agreed to continue on with the series?" ask Sofia curious.

"Nothing yet but my manager told me her and josh's manager will be able to know if they signed on with having HSMTMTS continue under them by today."

Sofia takes a deep breathe "I really hope they do I'm not ready to say goodbye to Gina yet nor everyone else."

"Hey even if they don't it's not goodbye we're all still in one company we're stuck with each other you can't get rid of us so easily." jokes Olivia.

They both look at each other making a face then burst out laughing. Then there's a knock on the door with Olivia's manager peeking in.

Olivia and Sofia both stand up as her manager walks into the room. Yet they feel very nervous at the solemn face she has as she enters.

"So how did the meeting with universal go?" ask Olivia.

"I mean it was going so well they were very ecstatic to continue working on the series with disney somehow."

"That's great news then right it's not the end for the series."

"But why do you look soo..torn."

"Because Josh's manager, everyone else's manager and I as well as Tim didn't come into the decision of accepting universal's offer."

"What but why!!!?"exclaims Sofia.

"I mean this is what we wanted isn't it to keep the series alive." says Olivia confused.

Her manager sighs "It's just they had a few conditions as well to sign on the series."

"I'm sure we can work around the conditions if they accepted ours." Olivia raises an eyebrow.

Sofia is worried looks between Olivia's manager and Liv. "Liv wait if the conditions we're simple then you know Tim would be all in and all of our managers as well."

Olivia lets it all click in her mind then looks at her manager. "What are the conditions?"

Her manager takes a deep breathe, "They want Adam Faze to produce the first album of the series that'll be under universal records and they want Ethan and Sabrina Carpenter to star in the show as well."