1

NO ONES POV

Dan and his family were on a plane ✈️ heading to London to see one of Nora's old friends.

And right now Jaden was in Dan's lap with an arm around him for safety he was playing with some toys and as he was giggling over a teddy bear 🧸 that was his favorite toy to play with.

And Nora was smiling at this on how cute this was.

But as he was playing he hits Dan's bracelet and it glows and Jaden disappears.

"Dan, where did my baby go?" Nora asks being scared over her baby.

"I don't know, but don't worry" Dan says "I can find him and I'll be back when y'all land in London" Dan then taps his bracelet and he fades away.

After a few hours they landed 🛬 and Nora was still worried and then they saw Dan appear with an 11 year old boy with a box 📦 with gears ⚙️ on it on him.

"Who's this?" Adam asks.

"Dan, where's Jaden?" Nora asks as her eyes began to water 😢.

"He's right here" Dan says looking at the boy wearing a box 📦. And looks back at her "it turns out Jaden here was raised by a creatures known as BoxTrolls in a town that love cheese 🧀 and when I arrived they were having a festival and I met another boy raised by them to, known as Eggs 🥚 and a girl that believed the Boxtrolls after hearing a story"

"Here's what happened" Jaden says "me and my friend Eggs were raised with BoxTrolls and for 11 years we believed that we were BoxTrolls, until the BoxTroll that raised us told us the truth and we couldn't believe it and when we tried to stop the bad guys in red 🟥 hats 🎩 from killing the BoxTrolls and we almost lost, but luckily we didn't and Dan here. Filled me in on what happened to me and I agreed to come back"

"Then why didn't you come back as you were?" Nora asks.

"He didn't want too" Dan says "he didn't want to forget his BoxTroll family"

"Plus it was the only way I'd come back to meet you all" Jaden says "I know you named me Jaden, but I'm use to the name Gear ⚙️ since I've been called that all my life, but you can still call me Jaden if you want too"

"And the box 📦?" Adam asks pointing to it.

"This is what we BoxTrolls wore all our lives and I couldn't part with it and so I kept it, but Dan changed my clothes to fit in a little better than what I was wearing before" Jaden says.

After that they left the airport and got a cab 🚕 and Nora asked questions about his life and Dan put his hands on their heads so that they each could see the memories of each other.

When they arrived at Nora's friends house they were excited to see each other and they talked.

There will be more in the next chapter.