8

NO ONES POV

Once the coast was clear, tibs went to the puppies and got close to the kids so they could hear this.

"Hey kids" they look at him "you'd better get out of here if you want to save your skins and your lives" Tibs says to the puppies and to Zane and Jaden.

"How?" A puppy asks.

"Shh, there a hole in the wall" he points to it and they saw it "there by the door"

"We can't fit through there" Jaden says in a whisper.

"The door is not locked and you can open it quietly and sneak out" Tibs and and then uses his claws to cut the ropes to get them loose.

After that, the puppy started to go through the hole, but they were all rushing and fighting to get through so they had to be put in a line so that it wouldn't get crowded and it would be fast this way.

Zane and Jaden opened the door and waited on the other side until all the puppies were out of that room until they saw Rolly stuck and Tibs had to push hard to get him through.

"They saw me" Tibs says "follow me"

They then follow Tibs upstairs to hide, but Rolly and the clumsy puppy got left behind and ended up hiding in another room.

Horace and Jasper saw them go upstairs and they followed them and they split up.

Jasper went into a room and looked around, but when he looked under the bed Tibs screeched and ran him over with the other puppies right behind him.

Zane then kicked jasper's weapon out of his hand and ran to catch up with the puppies.

Horace was in another room and thanks to the clumsy puppy he made something fall and that made Horace trip and that gave Rolly and him come running out of the room and then they saw Jasper coming out of the room where the others were and Horace was right behind them.

"It's that mangy tabby cat! He's the ringleader" Jasper says.

But thanks to them, not paying attention they crashed into each other falling down the stairs.

The puppies and Zane and Jaden hid underneath the stairs and told them to be quiet when they heard them coming down.

"Double-crossin' little twerps, pulling a snitch on us and how did those brats get loose?" Jasper says looking for them. "And after we took care of them all this time"

They were in the clear when they started to walk away, but then Tibs saw 2 of the puppies and when he grabbed their tails they yelped and that got them spotted and they had to run again.

They then ended up back in the room where they were and closed all the doors to trap them.

"We'll close in on them" Jasper says "enough of this Ring Around The Rosy"

They were now trapped and they needed help.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Meanwhile, Pongo, Perdy and Dan were following tire tracks when they had come to a fork in the road and didn't know which way to go since the tire 🛞 tracks went 2 different directions.

"Now where do we go?" Dan asks looking at the roads.

"I think we're lost" Perdy says.

"We can't be too far" Pongo says and starts barking to get help. And after a few seconds they got a response back "it's the Colonel. This way" They then ran until they saw a dog in pile of snow "Colonel? Are-are are you the Colonel?"

Colonel was going to say something but he stuttered and Perdy cut him off.

"Our puppies, our puppies, are they all right?" Perdy asks.