13/Final Chapter

NO ONES POV

It was Christmas 🎄 and Anita was decorating the tree and was listening to Roger's first big hit of Cruella De Vil

Nora was still sad about what happened and she was beginning to lose hope of ever seeing her kids again as she still had the note Dan left them.

"Turn that off" Nora says.

Roger was sitting in a chair and then turned off the radio

"Guys, after all that's Roger's first big hit" Anita says putting ornaments on the tree. "It's made more money than we ever dreamed of"

"Yes, I know" Adam says.

Roger then walks to the picture of their Dalmatians Pongo and Perdy were in.

"But I still can't believe that Pongo and Perdy would run away and Dan goes with them" Roger says.

"We know, Dan" Adam says "if he went with them, then there's a reason for that"

"But why is it taking so long?" Nora asks "it didn't take long for Dan the last time"

"Maybe he can't rush this time" Adam says "I'm worried about them too, dear, but we have to have faith in Dan. He never breaks a promise that he makes and you know it" Nora nods "he'll be back"

Just then Nanny walks in with a tray with cups of tea and she was still sad too.

"Here's a bit of Christmas cheer for you," she uses her apron to wipe up the tears 😭 " if there's anything to be cheerful about" she then walks back to the kitchen and stops at the door "oh, the dear little things" she sniffles "sometimes at night I can hear them barking." Just then there was barking coming from the distance "but it always turns out I'm dreaming"

Just then the barking got louder.

"Do you hear that?" Adam asks.

Nanny then gasps and runs to the door and opens it and fell back on the floor when a bunch of labradors came running into the house with dozens of puppies.

Pongo and Perdy then ran to their owners and jumped on them.

"Roger, what on earth" Anita says.

"They're Labradors" Roger says.

Dan then changed right in front of them and then his brothers, but they were still covered in soot.

"Dan, Zane, Jaden" Nora and Adam ran to them and they hugged.

"You're all dirty" Nora says while laughing while crying.

"We'll explain later" Zane says.

"They're covered with soot" nanny says showing them on her outfit. And then saw Lucky "look, here's Lucky" she picks him up

Roger and Anita then wiped off some of the soot and they were overjoyed to see their dogs again.

Nanny then wipes the puppies with collars and they saw all 15 puppies were here and everyone was overjoyed and they all thought it was the best Christmas present 🎁 ever.

"And look," nanny points with her duster "there's a whole lot more"

They then saw them all.