2

NO ONES POV

As Nora and Anita talked and Adam went to the attic to see if he could help Roger with his music.

While the kids spent time with the dogs as they laid their heads at the window.

Perdy sighs.

"Perdita, darling" Pongo looks at her "are you all right?"

She chuckles "oh, of course, dear" Perdy says "after all, dogs were having puppies long before our time" she chuckles again and licks his nose and Pongo chuckles over this.

"I can't believe you 2 are having puppies" Zane says siting next to them.

"It's exciting, but only if I knew what a puppy was" Jaden says.

Dan chuckles over this.

"A puppy is a very small animal and when their first born, they have to be fed by their mothers, but let me make it easier for you to understand just think of them" he points to the dogs "but smaller"

Just then Nanny came into the room with a tray of tea 🫖 and cakes 🧁.

"That's Nanny, a wonderful cook and housekeeper. She's such a kind, understanding soul" Pongo says as they saw her go under the table to get a piece of paper Anita dropped "and you know, at times she seems almost canine"

The boys laugh at this.

"I still can't believe I can understand you guys" Jaden says "it's incredible"

"I gave you the ability to speak and understand their language. That's why you can understand them, and now you can understand any animal in existence, or at least the ones on earth anyway" Dan says.

Meanwhile, back at the couch, where Anita and Nora were at Nora was admiring her sketches of her designs.

"You really do have talent and I'm glad you didn't give it up my friend" Nora says.

"Me too, and if I remember correctly, I was the one that made your wedding dress for you and Adam on yawls wedding" Anita says.

Nora chuckles "I remember"

Anita then saw the tray with the tea and cakes.

"ROGER, DEAR, TEA TIME" Anita says in a loud voice over the music upstairs.

"YEAH, COME DOWNSTAIRS ADAM" Nora says doing the same thing.

Pongo then barks.

Nanny then used a broom 🧹 to hit the ceiling to get their attention.

"Be down in a minute" they hear Roger sing it.

When they came down Roger was vocalizing his song and writes on it a little. With Adam right behind them.

"Do you like my song?" Roger asks while singing.

Anita vocalizing to the tune "such clever lyrics"

Roger chuckles "melody first, my dear and then then the lyrics" they rub noses and laugh.

Pongo then lays next to Perdy as they enjoy their company.

But just then they heard a horn and Perdy gets worried.

"Oh, Pongo, it's her. It's that devil woman" Perdy says and they look out the window 🪟 and saw a red car pull up and Perdy took off running to hide.

"Oh, must be Cruella, your dearly devoted old school mate" Roger looks through the window "Cruella De Vil" and then he got an idea and started singing the Saturn he was singing with words.