12

NO ONES POV

As they were in the truck Pongo and Perdy and Dan looked at all the puppies that were in the back.

But as that was happening Cruella and her goons were right behind them.

Jasper and Horace continued going straight, while Cruella took the turn to follow them.

Just then Perdy saw Cruella coming this way.

"Pongo! There she is, Cruella" Perdy says.

"Brace yourselves" Dan says.

Just then Cruella drove to one side of the truck and slams into it trying to get it to fall over.

The driver then pops his head out.

"Hey, lady, what in thunder are you trying to do?" The driver says and then Cruella drove back when the road got to short "crazy woman driver"

But when they came to another close edge Cruella slams into them again trying to get them to fall.

But the driver wasn't having it and was pushing back.

And because of all that shaking it was shaking everyone in the back.

But then thanks to Cruella not paying a attention she drove off a bridge 🌉 and got stuck, but only for a few seconds and then drove all the way back up and slams into a tree that broke her car into a few pieces and then she punched the gas and was heading they're way.

"Pongo, Perdy, look" Dan points with his paw and they look up and saw they saw Jasper and Horace driving down and was heading for them.

"Jasper" Horace says hanging into the truck thanks to the bumpy Road.

"See, ain't nothin' to it" Jasper says "I'll give him a bit of a nudge" he chuckles "and shove him in the dirt"

Dan heard all of that and gasps "they're going to ram us, brace yourselves"

"And we got more company" Pongo says.

They look that way and they saw Cruella coming this way and fast.

"Everybody hold on" Zane says.

Cruella then rams into them making them loose their balance and was shaking the van.

And when the van took a turn it almost tipped over the edge and the puppy Marshall also fell off that Dan changed back to human to catch him.

"DAN, WATCH OUT" Pongo, Perdy, and his brothers all said.

Perdy then grabs Dan with her teeth 🦷 and pulled him back before he fell out.

"Thanks" Dan says still holding Marshall.

And they were getting close to fork 🍴in the road and Jasper and Horace were about to hit them.

But thanks to Horace freaking out he grabbed the steering wheel and pulled it out making them loose control.

"Oh, no you don't" Dan says and puts both his hands out and makes the truck turn a little to the right coming down the hill and ends up crashing into Cruella.

The dogs and the kids and the puppies cheered that they won.

But Cruella and was devastated that she lost and cried her eyes out. While Jasper and Horace just sat there on rocks trying to ignore her crying.

 While Jasper and Horace just sat there on rocks trying to ignore her crying