Chapter 3

Khel's jaw dropped when he got out of the car. They were standing in front of a five star restaurant and he could easily tell that this is the kind of place where extremely rich people go.

Obviously, he's never been into one of these restaurants. He suddenly just looked at his outfit and thought that it was quite inappropriate for this place.

"Pick up your jaw and follow me." Yvan said then he walked straight towards the entrance. Khel immediately followed because the last thing he wants to happen is be left by Yvan in this kind of situation.

Nakita niyang dumiretso si Yvan sa receptionist upang kausapin ito at malugod naman siyang tinanggap ng mga ito. Di maiwasang mapansin ni Khel ang sobrang lagkit na tingin kay Yvan ng mga babae sa reception area. And he felt weird about it.

After a while, Khel saw Yvan signal his hand telling him to move and follow him.

Khel was walking behind Yvan and he couldn't help but notice his height. If he was to estimate, he thinks it would be six feet three inches. Khel also noticed how broad his boss' back was and it looked so damn sexy.

'Hell! What did I just thought about?' Khel said to himself while shaking his head.

He looked around and saw people gazing at them. Halos lahat ay mamahalin ang damit at nakasuot ng makikintab na alahas, lalo na ang mga babae.

Khel thought that his cheap clothes were easily noticeable. It made him uncomfortable so he just looked down to avoid having eye contacts with anyone.

May lalaking kumakanta sa stage and his voice was very soothing. Khel can't help but notice it because he was so into that kind of music.

They went inside an elevator and the attendant pressed the top floor button. Khel was trying hard to stay composed as possible. He wasn't tired at all but this situation is draining all of his energy from his body.

"We're here, Sir. And your table is on the balcony. Enjoy." The attendant said as Khel and Yvan stepped out of the elevator. Walang nagsalita sa kanila at naglakad lang sila ng diretso hanggang sa makarating sa table nila.

It was a fancy dinner and the view was breath-taking. The ambience was supposed to be romantic, but since Khel was with a guy, it became awkward for him.

"Sit. Our food will be served in a couple of minutes." Yvan said as he sat on the other side of the table.

Khel was just silent and he was trying to observe the entire place. The tension he was feeling was replaced with amazement as he looked towards the view from the balcony. It made him smile because for him, it was a rare sight to see.

Walang kamalay-malay si Khel na nakatitig na pala sa kanya si Yvan. Everytime he sees Khel smile, it sends a weird feeling although out his body. Hindi niya alam kung anong tawag sa pakiramdam na iyon, pero isa lang ang alam niya, gusto niya ang pakiramdam na iyon.

They just stayed like that for a while until the waiter came to serve their meal. It was a a seven course dinner which includes an hors d'oeuvre, soup, appetizer, salad, main course, dessert, and mignardise.

Sa totoo lang, walang kaalam-alam si Khel kung ano ang mga nakalatag sa mesa nila. Kahit yung cake ay kakaiba sa tingin niya. Ang tanging kilala niya lang dito ay ang Rib-eye steak.

"Sir? Isn't this too much for a dinner with an employee?" Khel asked because it's been bothering him since they set foot on this restaurant.

"I'd appreciate a 'thank you' if that's what you mean." Yvan replied as he placed a cloth on his lap. Khel just did the same.

"I mean, thank you. But I kind of feel embarrassed about this."

"Why so? I'm the one who offered you to accompany me. If it's about having dinner with a guy then-"