Chapter 6

Khel slowly opened the bathroom door without making any noise and took a peek to see where his boss was. But it was really quiet so he decided to just come out.

He looked around the room and wondered why his boss wasn't there. He walked towards his desk and looked at his phone. There were two new messages from an unregistered number.

Just like what happened earlier, he didn't know how he would react to Yvan's message.

"So he just kissed me, gave me orders, then ran off to another country? Can he be more weird than this?"

Nang mabasa niya ang pangalawa nitong text message, napataas ang kanyang kilay.

"And you're not allowed to talk to anybody in the building aside from Lei. I'll fire you if you disobey my orders."

Why would he even say something like this? It's not like talking to someone else is bad?

It was only ten minutes passed eight and his day is already this crazy.

Khel was about to put his phone back in his bag when he noticed that his lunch box was missing.

"Dinala ba ni Yvan yung lunch box ko?" He asked himself. But he also thinks the answer is obvious.

Pabagsak siyang napaupo sa swivel chair niya. Napatingin siya sa may pinto kung saan nangyari ang mga kaganapan na iyon. Nakikita pa rin niya sa isip niya ang bawat pangyayari at wala sa sariling napahawak siya sa labi niya.

Aminado siya sa sarili niya na nagustuhan din niya ang ginawa ni Yvan ngunit alam niyang mali din ito.

Una sa lahat, napaka-unprofessional ng ginawa niya. Pangalawa, Yvan is his boss. Kapag may makaalam sa nangyari unang iisipin nila ay tini-take advantage niya ang boss niya.

At panghuli, Khel was not into guys. He knew for sure that he liked girls, but never attempted to date, not even once, because he was too busy to do so.

Khel touched his chest and his heart already calmed down. It made him feel relieved. But he can't forget that short feeling of warmth Yvan gave him. It was the reason why he cried after all.

"I wonder what he's thinking now?" He asked himself. He was thinking about the possibilities.

Will Yvan feel guilty? Khel's answer was 'not likely'. His boss is the type of guy who shows no remorse when dealing with people regardless of their status.

Will Yvan apologize? Khel thought that it was impossible. He did show a bit of disbelief in his eyes. But the moment was too overwhelming for him to notice it well.

Or maybe, Yvan will thank him? Now he thought why the hell would his boss thank him?

It was a literal headache. All Khel could do was just sit there and think about it. He also thought about what will happen when his boss finally returns from his trip.

-

Khel woke up with a strange sensation. As he opened his eyes, he saw Yvan, naked while licking the his full hard length. He was lying in an unfamiliar bed in a room he can't even recognize.

He moaned as he felt Yvan's tongue touch the tip of his manhood while his hand started stroking it.

"Yvan! Ah!" He moaned as he felt an unfamiliar feeling of pleasure. He had never felt like this even when he's touching himself. The feeling was all new to him.

He grabbed Yvan's shoulder and tried to push him away but Yvan just shove his hand away and continued what he was doing.

He felt a tingling sensation as Yvan took his entire manhood inside his mouth and started sucking it. Yvan was moving his head up and down while his eyes were looking up on Khel's face.