Chapter 12

It was hot. It was wet. It was tasty. And it was overwhelming. Khel was basically being betrayed by his body. Somehow he had the urge to kiss Yvan after what just happened in their office. He thought he would never do such thing, but here he is, torridly kissing the person he never even thought he'd find interesting.

Yvan was surprised when Khel pulled him closer and deepened their kiss but at the same time it made him smile. This only means he liked what he was doing.

Khel didn't really know how to kiss properly, but with Yvan's movement, it was as if he knew what he was doing. Well, basically they did kiss the before and Khel learned a lot from it.

Yvan licked Khel's lower lip and as soon as Khel opened his mouth, Yvan started exploring inside it with his tongue. The pleasure was so intense Khel couldn't help but moan. His hands found their way towards Yvan's big muscular chest as if trying to find something to hold on to for support because he felt like anytime his knees would collapse.

Khel could feel Yvan's length poking on his belly and it added to the pleasure he's feeling right now. He couldn't understand how this man in front of him just makes his body respond in the most unusual way possible.

It took a couple more minutes before Yvan pulled away and looked directly into Khel's eyes. He was happy to see that the sadness he saw a while ago had already faded.

"Do you accept my apology?" Yvan said.

"B-Bakit ka naman magso-sorry, Sir?" Khel asked although he already knew what Yvan was referring to.

"Come here." Yvan pulled Khel towards the bed. Nagpatihaya siya sa kama at sabay hinila ang kamay ni Khel kaya napa-ibabaw na ito sa kanya. Napadaing si Khel dahil sa pagkakadapa niya sa ibabaw ni Yvan.

Yvan held Khel by the waist locking him in place. He made sure Khel wouldn't be able to get off of him.

"Ano ginagawa mo, Sir?"

"What do you thing I'm doing?" Yvan said while smiling. Somehow Khel found that smile very sexy and tempting. "Can you be honest with me this time? I'll kiss you again if you lie."

"Bakit naman ako magsisinungaling, Sir?"

"Because you don't like talking about what's on your mind. I've noticed it a lot since the day we first spoke to each other." Napataas ang kilay ni Khel sa narinig niya kay Yvan. Doon palang aya alam niyang wala siyang takas sa lalaking ito.

"Ano naman gusto mo marinig, Sir?" Khel asked.

"About what you felt when you saw that bitch kiss me?" Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Khel at napamura sa isip niya. Pero paano nga ba niya ipapaliwanag yung naramdaman niya kanina kung di nga niya alam kung ano iyon?

"I don't know-"

Laking gulat ni Khel nang bigla siyang hinalikan ni Yvan.

"Sir? Bakit nyo ginawa yun?"

"I told you. I'll kiss you if you lie. Now, mind telling me what's on your mind?"

"Alam mo, Sir, we shouldn't even be doing this." Protesta ni Khel. He was trying to get out of this situation but with Yvan's hands on his waist, he thinks it would be impossible to do so.

"Like I care? Now. Spill." Yvan said in a very commanding voice. Khel was supposed to feel tensed by Yvan's way of speaking but somehow he finds it very sexy.

"Fine. I didn't really understand what I felt. I was angry at Cassandra. I was angry at you also because you just let her kiss you. I didn't know how to react. I felt too weak to move and I wanted to cry as well but I didn't. And I want to throw the remote at the both of you. There. Happy?" Yvan's mouth parted in surprise after hearing those words from Khel.