Flights of Romance

(So, so, so, so, SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!! I was busy with other stuff, lost motivation for a while, but HERE IT IS!!!! Hope you like. Bye!)

Third Person P.O.V.

Toothless and Twilight fly above the clouds as they search for the Light Furies. The sun sets and it shines a soft glow on the clouds, the wind howling as the two Night Furies look around. Toothless roars a calling in hopes of finding the female Light Fury while Twilight tries to sense them, but neither having any luck. Twilight looks to find her brother unhappy but then perks up as he flies towards his shadow on a cloud, believing it to be the female Light Fury. She huffs as he flies pass it and realizes it is not. She speeds up and flies next to him, cooing at him to sooth his mind.

Toothless does not respond but then the two hear a small explosion and look to in the direction of where they heard it, but do not see anything. They turn and fly in the direction and Twilight's hearing picks up something and turns her head back to see the male Light Fury make his appearance as his camouflage wears off. He gives her a happy grunt, excited to see her again. Toothless notices him too and realizes that if he is here, his sister must be close.

He looks around, but fails to notice the clouds to his left having a trail be formed by something. He notices and makes a happy grunt as the female Light Fury finally appears, her camouflage wearing off. Toothless gives her a loving grin and Twilight rolls her eyes at his behavior. The male Light Fury softly roars at her, getting her attention as he mocks a lovesick grin that Toothless has. Twilight quietly laughs at that and this makes the male white dragon smile widely at making her laugh.

The female Light Fury looks at Toothless's tail. The male Night Fury spins and shows off his new prosthetic tail-fin to her with a proud gummy smile. The male Light Fury notices it and looks to find Twilight with one of her own as well. His sister coos and glides over Toothless, doing some spins too as she glides down. The male Light Fury grunts at the Night Fury siblings as he dives down to follow his sister. The onyx dragons look at one another and then follow after the ivory dragons.

The dragons then end up flying into a massive cyclone made up of clouds with lightning cackling and thunder booming within it. The Furies fly within and marvel a little at the sight. The female Light Fury looks back at them then fires a plasma blast and wraps her wings around her as she goes through the flames. Her brother does the same and the two vanish, appearing and again a little distance away from the Night Fury siblings. The blue-eyed Light Fury coos at them as she and her brother watch, patiently flying in place. Toothless gives her a gummy smile then fires a blast of his own, the Light Fury siblings moving away from it, and flies through it.

However, he does not vanish and Twilight rolls her eyes at her brother's attempt. Remember when he flew through a fireball after their first flight with their riders. Toothless opens his eyes and look to find that he did not vanish. Twilight catches up to him as he tries again, but the result is the same as before. Toothless groans sadly and Twilight frowns in sympathy. The Light Fury siblings trail behind them and look at each then back at the Night Furies.

Twilight then becomes determined and flies next to her brother. She grunts at him and he gives he his attention as he watches her summon her second set of spines along her back. He gets what she is trying to tell him and copies her. The two close their eyes as their bodies start to radiate with lightning and the storm around them responds as lightning strikes them, fueling their power. The Light Fury siblings watch in awe and amazement as they suddenly disappear.

The two stop and look around to find them. They hear some lightning cackle and look to their right as they Night Fury siblings reveal themselves and both burp out a small flame. The Light Fury siblings glide over to them as the black dragons fall a little from the powerful moves exhaustion.The golden-eyed Light Fury helps Twilight while the blue-eyed Light Fury helps Toothless as they fly under them and nudge them upwards. The Night Furies shake themselves awake and follow after them.

The male white dragon roared to Twilight and veered away from his sister. Twilight follows after him and then ended up out of cyclone and looks at the scene before her. Lightning lighting up areas that made it look beautiful with different colors of blue and purple. The male Light Fury flies up to her and the two fly upwards. They then circle each other and their eyes meet. Dark purple and golden orbs gazing into each each as lightning flashes in the background that gives the two dragons a beautiful glow. The two then flip backwards and dive down as the fly together once more.

Toothless follows the female Light Fury as they fly above and out of the cyclone. The two stop flapping their wings as they gaze into each other's eyes.  The moon's light providing light in the background. Toothless gives her a lick on the head and the female dragon blinks in surprise from it. The two then fall back and circling around each other as they soar across the ocean. Twilight and the male Light Fury meet up with them shortly after.

The Aurora Borealis lights the night sky as the Furies glide across the sea. Toothless growls softly at the female Light Fury and she growls back as they two touch their wings together, like they are holding hands. Toothless smiling widely in happiness. The male Light Fury looks at Twilight and the female Night Fury looks back at him and glides a little closer and gently lays the tip of her wing under his. He coos at her and gives her a look of admiration.

The female Light Fury then flies ahead as she leads the group to a giant mist cloud. The sound of roaring water gets louder as the group gets closer. Twilight narrows her eyes in suspicion and the male Light Fury sees it. The four Furies then fly above it and look to see a gigantic hole for which the water falls in and Toothless roars softly, amazed at the sight. He looks at the white female dragon who coos back at him. Toothless looks back down then back at her. The female white dragon then flies under him and turns as she grabs his paws and pulls him down into the mist.

Twilight's eyes widen and she stops as she hovers in place above the hole. The male Light Fury stops in front of her and roars at her to get her attention. He looks at her with wide and reassuring eyes that calms the purple-eyed Fury. He looks into the hole and back at her. Twilight looks down into the hole but then looks back behind her. She then remembers the encouragement of the two humans who gave her and her brother their independence in flight just to see the two dragons.

She looks back at the male Light Fury and makes her choice. The male sees this and together the two dive down into the hole.