The Hidden World

(It is here. The moment you have been waiting for. Also, I will be off on a trip for a few days so there may not be any updates for a bit. Hope you enjoy. We are getting close to the end, but it's not over yet.)

Third Person P.O.V.

"Where-Where is she heading?" Hiccup asks. He and (Y/N) still on Stormfly as they try to find where the Night Fury siblings are, but they have been flying above the ocean for over an hour. "She has to be tracking something." (Y/N) replies back, noting how there is not any land for miles. But then Stormfly dives down and glides above the water.

"There's nothing but miles and miles of-" Hiccup stops mid-sentence as he notices mist rising into the air. (Y/N) looks at it too but then hears the roaring of water. "A great waterfall..." Hiccup trails off as Stormfly circles around the large waterfall in the middle of ocean, giant, jagged rocks surrounding it. "At the edge of the world." (Y/N) finishes. She looks back at Hiccup as the two share astonished looks at their discovery.

But then scream in surprise as Stormfly twirls around before diving down into the waterfall. She glides for a moment then flies in the direction of a scent she picks up, flying through the waterfall. Her wing passes through some falling water while Hiccup and (Y/N) look around at the amazing scenery. (Y/N) looks down and find large cracks with orange light emitting through them, most likely lava, along with the numerous stalagmites sprouting up from the ground. Stormfly sniffs the air and picks up something as she turns and glides above the water, entering through a large hole.

Hiccup places a hand on (Y/N)'s waist as it becomes pitch black, but only for a moment as the water below glows a beautiful blue. They then make it through the mist and both become astounded once again at the tall pillars of rocks covered in glowing fungi. Ranging in blues and purples with even a little white mixed in. They smile but then notice Stormfly start to glow as well. Hiccup lets out a laugh in disbelief while (Y/N)'s smile widens, "Wow." She breathes out.

"Look!" Hiccup says pointing ahead. (Y/N) follows and looks to find Seashockers glowing below in the water. Stormfly then flies past them and the two Vikings see more pillars of rocks that looked to go on forever as the ground could not be seen. (Y/N) looks around and notices more colors of the glowing fungi that include green, orange, and yellow.

Stormfly then flies by some dragon eggs that start to glow and reveal the developing life inside of them. (Y/N) smiles fondly and feels Hiccup hold her waist more securely. She looks back and find him with a small smile too as he looks at the baby dragons still within their eggs. She looks back ahead and sees more eggs glow like a chain reaction.

They fly on and then get surround by thousands of Fireworms. The tiny golden-glowing dragons fly with them as the two Vikings watch them in awe, reaching their hands out to touch them. One lands on (Y/N)'s palm and she smiles warmly at them. The tiny dragon gives a smile back then flies off to join the swarm. Hiccup watched it all with a fond smile.

They then hold on as Stormfly dives down and soon enters a beautiful area with large fungi and crystals making up some of the walls. A natural light lit up the area as Stormfly's glow fade and flies towards a certain area that many dragons were flying towards. Both Hiccup and (Y/N) lean forward to get a closer look and look around at all the different dragons around them. (Y/N) then directs Stormfly to land so that they would not be seen. Once they land on the ground, Hiccup gets off Stormfly first and (Y/N) follows shorty after. "It really does exist." Hiccup says softly as he walks forward. "Incredible." (Y/N) whispers, looking up at the dragons flying above while also following Hiccup.