Concern

(I had a thing going. So here is another chapter. Bye!)

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Okay, so everyone is celebrating in New Berk and I am currently being tossed into the air. For a while now. "Yeah, okay, guys!" I call out. Gulping down any thing that may have come up. "Now I'm just getting sick!" I claim loudly. "Okay. That's enough." I hear (Y/N) say and was, finally, gently placed on the ground. I stumble a little to regain my balance, the men that put me down laugh and I laugh along a little. I use my fist to cover my mouth to keep myself from hurling and place a hand on someone's shoulder. "You're okay. Just breathe." I look up to see (Y/N). I take few deep breaths through my nose then stand up straight as I sigh, lowering my hand from my mouth. "Thanks." I tell her. "No problem. Hey, I'm gonna go talk to Astrid. I'll be back." She says, giving me a kiss on the cheek and walks off.

I smile as I watch her walk away. I then grunt as an arm wraps around me very tightly and pulls me into a walk, "Don't say I thought you were a little off your raw for this, but this spot ain't half bad." It was Gobber. I push his arm off and breathe deeply. Can't I just have a moment to breathe? "This was suppose to be a temporary solution." I mutter, looking around and seeing all the houses that were already built. We and our dragons won't be completely safe until we find the Hidden World.

I hear someone chuckle and look to see Eret walk up to us. He bowed down and pick up a drumstick, "It's unanimous." He says, stepping down from the table he was on and hits my shoulder with the very large drumstick he had. "Well done, Chief!" He says. I laugh half-heartedly and rub my now hurt shoulder. Eret walks off in an opposite direction and I turn my attention back to Gobber. "What if the tails broke?" I question out loud, starting to worry about Bud and Twi. "What if Grimmel found them? What if.... They need me?" I shake my head.

"Would you relax?" I hear Gobber but don't look at him. "They're probably having the time of their lives! Toothless and Twilight with the Light Furies!" He says. "How.... How would I know?!" I turn around to face him as I walk backwards. "The female Light Fury never comes around!" I tell him. Shaking my head, "And when she does, she's always... Rushing off!" I through my hand in the air to emphasize. I turn back around to walk forward, "I'm saying.... How do we know if she's right for us?" I say. "Us?" I hear Gobber say. I sigh, practically exhausted, I turn back around to face him again, "You know what I mean. She's so wild and skittish. I'm just gonna say it." I turn around again to walk forward, "I don't trust her." I say, holding my hands up then setting them on my hips and shaking my head.

I mean, we have done nothing to indicate that we wanna hurt her. Her brother is okay with us, so why can't she see we are okay? I hear Gobber laugh loudly. "You can't tame them all, Hiccup!" He says. I roll my eyes and quicken my pace towards mine and (Y/N)'s tent. "One day, you'll have to snip those apron strings and let Toothless and Twilight stretch their wings." Gobber chuckles. I shake my head. "Gah!" I look back and see Gobber flew into a tent. "Where do they keep coming from?!" He shouts from inside it. What? "Who?!?" I ask him. He points his hand towards the woods, "Those bloody Hobgogglers." He says. I raise a brow but look to see where he was pointed at but see only the forest. "I swear they're popping out faster than rabbits!" He claims as he exits out of the tent. "I think they want to eat me. Evidence would suggest I'm tasty." He whispers to me, gesturing to his fake arm and leg. Okay, this is getting ridiculous.

"Hiccy! A moment?" Spoke too soon, Tuffnut shows up. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and forces me to walk with him. "Listen, I've been watching you walk." He starts, then makes me stop walking. "Lose the limp. No one's gonna marry that." He chuckles. Seriously?! "I have a prosthetic leg!" I gesture to said leg. "So have I!" I hear Gobber shout. "And I have a parasitic twin, but you don't see me limping around about it!" He replies. "What's this about limping?" I mentally sigh in relief. I see (Y/N) stop just in front of us, holding two mugs in her hands. "Not now, (Y/N), I'm in the middle of talking with Hiccy here." Tuffnut says. "Oh, then I guess you would not mind that Ruff is going through your stuff right now." She says. "What?!? Those are to only be touched by the bearded!" Tuffnut yells and runs off. "Oh, and Gobber, I hear they are getting out the strong stuff. Better hurry to get some." She tells Gobber. "Oh. Thanks, lass." Gobber hurries off after.

I let out a long sigh and see (Y/N) smile at me. "Thank you." I breathe out. "I leave you alone for a few minutes and you are already being harassed by Gobber and Tuffnut. Of course, I had to help." She says. She offers me a mug and take it, taking a long drink.

Third Person P.O.V.

(Y/N) sips from her own mug as the two have a moment of peace together. Hiccup lowers his mug as he lets out a satisfying sigh, "I really needed that." He says. "I can tell." (Y/N) playfully replies, but then sees his face become concerned. "Hey, are you alright?" She asks him. Hiccup looks at her with a surprise look, "Yeah! Of-Of course! Why wouldn't I be?" He replies, looking very nervous.

(Y/N) looks at him with a small frown and Hiccup sighs as he gives in. "I'm.... I'm just worried about them." He says. (Y/N) understands what he is saying. "I am too. But they can take care of themselves. I'm sure they are doing just fine." She tells him, lifting one her hands and uses it to brush some of his hair out of his face. Hiccup closes his eyes and enjoys her touch, but then opens them as he hears a screech. He and (Y/N) look up at the night sky to see Cloudjumper come tumbling down and land roughly on the ground, Valka jumping off his back.

"Mom!" Hiccup shouts and drops his mug as he rushes to her. (Y/N) following close behind as the two check on the older woman. Valka pants as she stands up and looks over Cloudjumper for any wounds he may have gotten. "Are you hurt?" He asks his mother, looking between her and the Stormcutter. "What happened out there?!?" He asks, his voice filled with panic. "I don't know how, but Grimmel is tracking us." Valka says to her son, who takes a few steps back in surprise. "W-What?" (Y/N) places one of Valka's arm around her shoulders to keep the woman upright, also having wide eyes in surprise. "Gaaah! This is all because of those Hobgogglers!" Gobber complains, throwing his arms up.

Valka shifts her focus from her dragon to her son and (Y/N), "He has hundred of ships, maybe more." She says as calmly as she could, placing her free hand on Hiccup's shoulder, "With enough cages for all our dragons." She states. Hiccup exhales heavily and bites his bottoms lip as he thinks. He looks to (Y/N) and see her looking at the ground with a hardened look. He looks at his mother, "If Grimmel is leading them here, we have to take him out of the mix." He announces as Valka lets go of his shoulder.

"Uh.... And how would we do that?" Tuffnut questions, lifting an eyebrow. Hiccup nods to himself to reassure that his plan is a good one, "By going there to capture him." He states. "Capture him?" Gobber repeats to make sure he hears that right. (Y/N) looks up at Hiccup and thinks it over in her head. "Without Grimmel, the dragon trappers would be at a great disadvantage." She voices out loud. Silenced filled the area for a moment until Tuffnut threw his arms in the air, "I'm with them! Who else?!" He shouts, jumping in the air.

(Don't know when the next chapter will be out, so please be patient and thank you for enjoying my story. Bye!)