4

Saturday. She never showed wasn't fond of weekdays at all. Yeah she was the only teenager in the world who felt that way but for Minji, weekdays meant too much free time. You may ask what is wrong with free time? Well, Minji usually spent her free time thinking, which usually lead her to the realization of how lonely she is, and she didn't like thinking about that, or wanted to show her vulnerability, not even to herself.

That is why she hated weekdays. loneliness would show its ugly head and seep through the tranquility of her penthouse and envelope her completely in its suffocating embrace.

Minji was awake, lying under her soft sheers, staring at her ceiling and listening to the deafening silence of her home. She closed her eyes, wishing that she was back in Seoul, spending time with her grandparents, and exploring the city.

Her parents haven't been home for almost the whole week. She saw her dad maybe once, and her mother one and a half times, if she counted the time she ran into her in the elevator. Irene was away, having a free day or something. Not even Snoopy was here, the dog walker took him out.

Minji sighed and ran her fingers through her thick raven-hair. She decided to stop moping and pull herself together.

I am strong, I am fearless, and I don't need anyone, she motivated herself as she got out of her bed.

She decided she had to get out of her house, or else she would get sucked on melancholy again, and inevitably start moping around. She thought of tonight's party, she didn't look forward to it, but that didn't mean she didn't plan on looking fantastic. She figured she should probably buy a new dress and heels, and besides now she had a reason to get out of her home.

She quickly texted her minions to be ready in an hour and wait for her at Malvern East and Bondi Junction. They all quickly responded that they will be there. She smirked mischievously, satisfied that she had such power over them.

• •

A few hours later, she was walking down the street towards a beauty salon with her minions. They were trailing behind her trying to keep up with her, but that proved a bit challenging since they were carrying their own and Minji's shopping bags.

Minji went on a crazy shopping spree, spending thousands of dollars in just a few hours. She seemed content though which her minions embraced with relief, they knew how scary she could be when not in the mood.

They entered a beauty salon where Minji and the girls were immediately greeted by an overly polite lady at the entrance. The lady beamed at Minji, she was obviously new and wasn't acquainted with Minji's attitude.

"Listen, new lady.." she said, squinting her eyes at her name tag, then returned her gaze at the lady's face. "Ashley... everyone knows me here and they know that my hair can only be touched by Alice, so if you would please hurry, I don't have a whole day." She continued in a bored tone, and at the end flashed one of her fake smiles at Ashley.

"Uhmm, yes of course Miss, I will call her immediately." Ashley responded nervously. She turned around gulping, and went to get Alice.

"Oh Minji, my Minji, I see you've already intimidated my new worker." a young woman in her thirties with an Aussie accent, and stylish hair pouted at Minji as she approached.

Minji just smirked at his exclamation as she kissed her cheeks twice and motioned for her and her minions to follow her.

"So what can I do for you today Miss Kim, the usual?'' Alice asked her

"Yes, the usual, but with a bit of extra effort, I want to look spectacular tonight." she answered her.

"My Minji, you know that I always put in extra effort, and besides you always look spectacular." she gingerly responded.