Prologue

"Stop it!" Jay's voice raised but I can still see his worried face. I can feel and see it in her face that he was hurt. But why? I just don't understand why he's being like this.

"H-huh? W-what are you t-talking about, Jay?" I asked him with my confused face. Dahil sa totoo lang, I just wanted to cry but not now. Not now. Ayaw kong umiyak na naman sa harapan ng best friend ko. I don't like that he'll scold me for being fragile again when it comes to her.

He sighed. "I said...stop it, Ash." He said calmly but still in a worried tone.

"Stop it already, you've had enough. I don't wanna see you getting devastated again, Ash. You don't deserve this. I can't bear seeing you sunken because of her... again." I saw something in his eyes. I saw his teary eyes. He's really indeed worried about me. And I feel sorry for him and also for myself.

Days have passed since our talked. Hinatid niya lang ako sa condo when he feels like I don't wanna talked after nung sinabi niya.

I'm in my condo now watching my favorite movie again for the nth time. As I was watching, something came up in my mind. I'm thinking of what Jay had told me a few days ago.

I am now contemplating whether I should give it a try again or I should just let it go and treat it as a lesson and just continue living my life in someone else' arms someday.

I love her. I really do. Despite all what happened I still care and love her. I guess... I will always love her even though we might not end up together.

I know that there's always be a spot in my heart where she'll forever occupy until I die even if the dream of mine to be with her all the time and grow old with her will be denied.

As I contemplate, I thought of the negative and positive things that might happen when I'll make the decision. Now, I came up of something, and I decided to just.....

__________________________________

Hi wuvs! I hope you'll support my story and please bear with me because it's my first time writing. I'm not perfect tho but I'll try to make the story better.