Chapter Seven

Ash POV

"Hey sweety, how's school?" My mom asked while we're here in our dining table eating our breakfast. Today's Monday pala. Buti na lang maaga akong na gising ngayong umaga.

My parents always make sure that we'll  eat meals together as much as we can. That's why I do really love them for always making me feel important and always prioritize me over anything. Although they are always busy, they really make sure to atleast have time with me just like we always do, eating meals together. My parents also makes sure that we always bond together like traveling atleast twice or once a month. I guess I'm beyond lucky for having them : )

"So far, ok lang naman po mom. Wala pa naman po masyadong ganap nung last week. I don't know starting this week tho." I replied. My mom just nodded with smile while dad's just looking at me like he's scanning if it's true but later on he just also nodded because I look at him and smile a bit.

If you are wondering what happened yesterday, hmm nothing much it's just.....

Flashback

Habang nanonood kami ng palabas, I can really felt that she's getting closer and closer to me. There's a big space beside her naman ah but why she keeps on moving towards me? By the way it's not just moving but moving like she intended to have physical touch with me.

I can feel her arms touched mine. But I ignored it thinking it was just nothing. Until they all shouted because of fear. Yes, actually we were watching the recent Insidious movie. As they screamed they also covered their ears except me and the girl beside Snow who've short hair the one she's close with in the group of Campus Queen Kayline but she's nicknamed K.

If you'll asked me about Jay, he's also not fan of a horror movies. Ewan ko ba bakit eto pinili nila eh matatakutin naman pala sila. We just continue watching it and same scenarios happened again and again.

For this Campus Queen beside me, I just notice that she's really having a hard time watching to this movie. I saw her covered her ears and closed her eyes. I chuckled a bit and she suddenly looked at me. Ang cute ba naman niyang matakot. HAHAHAHA

"Hey, why are you chuckling? Are you making fun of me?" She asked with a combination of an annoyed tone and confused faced.

"H-huh? Di naman ah. Pftt" I said while forcing myself not to let out this laugh of mine baka ano pang magawa nito sa akin eh.  

"Stop lying, I already caught you. You better stop laughing right now." She's really pissed off. Ang cute niya palang ma annoy.

I just let out a small and low chuckle because of her cuteness di ko na mapigilan pa eh HAHAHAHA. She just rolled her eyes again and went back her attention in the television.

Not long ago, I heard them all screamed again and this girl beside me held my arms. Actually, it's not held na pala because she started hugging on it na. Di na ata niya na pigilan pang matakot.

I let out a small laugh because of her grip and snuggled  in my arms. I can also felt her hot breathes in my arms and it made me felt something I can't explain but decided to just ignored it na lang.

"Hey you can remove your hands na, the movie is done." She just slowly removed her hands that made me think na parang ayaw niya pa talagang bumitaw pero kinalaunan eh bumitaw naman na sya.

She looked embarrassed, I guess because she already realized what she just did in my arms. Her being embarrassed didn't took long because she immediately went back in her usual face expression.

After many movies and have ate our dinner, they already left. Although they didn't saw and hear it into me how happy I am earlier for coming here and bond with me, I genuinely felt that without them knowing because I'm not a showy person naman and they already knew it I guess, that personality of mine.

After ko mag shower at mag bihis, humilata na kaagad ako sa aking kama at nag scroll² lang sa tiktok. Suddenly something popped up indicating that someone messaged me. I opened it and shocked was evident in my face.

[Yza Smith]
Thanks.

My eyes widened when I read her messaged. Nakaka shock naman kasi tong babaetang eto eh.

Yeah, but for what?

I replied her with my question

[Yza Smith]
Ughm.. because you let me snuggled in your arms earlier?

Sagot niya na parang tinatanong ako. Hay nako.

Yeah sure. BTW you  look cute earlier like a kid snuggling because you're scared. HAHAHAHA

I just shook my head because I can't beleive that I just replied like that, ewan ko ba na send lng naman yan with my unconscious mind hinayaan ko nalang kasi na seen naman niya na agad. She took minutes before she replied.

[Yza Smith]
👍

I just seened her message after minutes bago sya nakapag reply. Biruin mo almost 10 minutes niya na seen pero yan lang pala ang reply. Hay nako na lang talaga.

End of Flashback.

_________________________________

Hi wuvs!

Small update muna medyo busy pa kasi sa summer class ng prerequesite subjects namin eh. Hope you enjoy! :)