Chapter Six

Ash POV

It's been already a week since I started my first year being an Accountancy student in Supreme University. In those days, wala namang masyadong ganap. School at bahay lang talaga kami except nung friday. Nag aya kasi bigla si Jay na mag bowling daw, kaya ayun G na G na mn kaagad si Snow habang ako eh go with the flow na lng.

Flashback

"Ash, Snow. Let's go out later after class. Bowling tayo doon sa kabilang kanto." Aya ni Jay sa amin ni Snow habang hinihintay namin ang professor sa aming last subject na si Miss Delavin.

"Anong na kain mo, Jay? It's so unusual of you na mag aya. Is there any problem? Tell us." Snow said habang nag tatakang nag tatanong kay Jay. I just nodded as a sign that I  agreed with Snow.

"Wala na man. Bakit ba, bawal na ba akong mag aya ngayon?" Sagot naman ni Jay.

"Actually, I saw something in tiktok and I felt like masaya syang gawin kaya I invited you two 'cause I want to try bowling." Dagdag ni Jay sa sinabi niya kanina.

"Okay...?" Sabi na lang ni Snow na parang di parin kumbinsido.

Ayun we just did bowling nung Friday. And it was super fun!  It's my first time trying it, actually it's our first time, the three of us to be exact.

End of Flashback

Today is Sunday, just a normal day. My parents aren't here 'cause they went on a business trip in Thailand. I was left alone here in the house for about two days already because our maids came home in their own families even Manong.

My parents aren't that worried that I'm left alone here in the house because they knew that the guards who are assigned in the entrance of our mansion were all trained. Buti na lang I know how to cook kaya okay lang na walang maid dito. We're rich but I trained myself to be an independent just incase ya' know.

I was just sitting in the living room while watching a movie. There's a television naman in my room, I just felt like watching it here. Suddenly my phone vibrated indicating that there's a message. I open my phone and clicked the notification, I saw that it's from our gc. I was shocked when I opened it because of what I've read.

Ashayow🙃

[Snowy ☃]
Hey Ashy we're going there. We are near your house na ha."

Why so sudden?

[Snowy ☃]
Let's just talk when we arrive.

I just seened her message and went back on watching the movie.

Not that long, I heard the gate opened kaya I stand up. Someone's knocking but I immediately opened it 'cause I already expected that they'll come.

My eyes widened after I open the door. The reason why? It is because I only thought that it would be only Snow and Jay. It was really evident in my face how shocked I am.

Sino ba naman ang di magugulat eh kasama lang naman nila Snow and Jay si Campus Queen and her friends. Like what the fudge!? Are they even serious!? As far as I know their group and our group aren't in good terms since we bumped in the mall and that was only days ago. Is this serious? Just like how!? I thought following me on Instagram by the Campus Queen was already weird but this is even weirder.

I got stiffed for a few minutes even after Snow and Jay kissed my cheeks as a sign of greeting me and went inside like they're really comfortable already in the house. I was still processing in my mind what did just happened.

Na tauhan na lamang ako when only me and the Campus Queen Yza was left right in the door.

"Ehem." The Campus Queen faked cough and I saw her... smirk!? Yes smirk, but why? Hmm...? Weird.

She went inside too and I was just looking at her walking with the confused faced of mine. She's so sexy pala pag naka talikod, especially when she walked.

"Ay shit! Shit! What am I thinking!!! Erase! Erase! I'm straight noh, I'm just amazed that's it! Nothing more, nothing less." It's weird but I'm talking to myself like I'm calming myself down 'cause I felt my cheeks were already burning.

I immediately went to the kitchen where Snow is kasi nilagay niya doon ang mga dala nilang inumin at kung ano-ano pa yun, diko na nakita lahat.

"Snow, what are you doing here? And why the Campus Queen and her friends were with you?" I asked immediately as I reached her place.

"Tita called me yesterday and asked me to visit you with Jay 'cause your alone here daw. I just agreed to tita and asked if I can bring some of our friends and tita just agreed." She explained. But what!? Some of our friends!? What did just happened? As far as I can remember, me, Snow and Jay were always together but how the hell did happened that we became friends with the group of Campus Queen? Is this even possible?

"What did you said!?" I asked while my mind is still processing and like I can't beleive what I just heard.

"What!?" Just wow! Now she's also confused at what I'm talking about.

"I mean what did you just said? That some of our friends!? Since when!? What just happened? As far as I can remember we're always together and I haven't seen you talking to them. So tell me what happened? What's happening?" I asked continously while glancing in the place where the Campus Queen and her friends were.

"That one girl with a short hair." She utter while pointing to the girl beside the Campus Queen.

"What about her?" I asked.

"She followed me on my Instagram account the day we got home from Time Zone and we just only talk in Instagram." She explained.

"And?" I asked impatiently.

"We became friends? And they just pop up in my mind after what tita requested me kaya eto sinama ko sila with Jay. Sana ok lang sayo." She said with a smile. I just sighed at what Snowy said.

"It's fine to me naman. I was just shocked, sino ba naman kasi ang hindi diba?"  I uttered. She just nodded.

After we talked in the kitchen, we immediately went to the living room where they were starting to watch a movie na pala. Snow already sat beside the girl who's beside the Campus Queen. And for me? I don't have choice but to sit beside the Campus Queen kasi yun na lang ang available seat alangan naman sa carpet ako ma upo eh sino ba naman sila para sa carpet lng pa uupuin ang may-ari ng bahay diba.

Di naman ako ma arte, tutuusin pa nga eh I can sit naman sa carpet kasi I'm not ma arte naman pero if papa upuin lang nila ako sa carpet while sila sa sofa, ay umalis na lang sila dito at kaya ko namang mag isa.

Eto na nga, tumabi na lang ako kay Campus Queen kasi wala na akong choice. As I went beside her to sit, I can see it visibly in her face the lips that's slowly curving upwards. Nag taka naman ako kung bakit. I just ignored it at na nuod na lang din ng palabas.

_________________________________

Ooopss slowly starting na🤭