Chapter Twelve

Ash POV

Two weeks have passed after me and Ms. Delavin have talked. She's been treating me like her special someone that made everyone around us mistaken that we're in a relationship. It's so funny to think that they've mistaken us as lovers, and what's more funnier was they even posted it on our school bulletin board that created a huge impact on me. I got popular because of that rumor, professor told me to just let them because we knew to ourselves that's not true. I just agreed to her since I don't have someone yet and also her.

Professor remains her mode when she's teaching, her strict, and professionalism didn't also change which is good because I don't wanna be treated special when it comes to academics tho.

People in the University knew that we're in a relationship that's why they aren't shocked when we're always together. Because of the rumor, no one tried to go near me especially when their intention was to flirt me.

In those days, the Campus Queen didn't bother me, she doesn't even looked me in the eyes or even just look at my or our direction, I don't know what's with her. I also don't know why it saddens me everytime she's ignoring me, yes! Yza's been ignoring me for days and it started when the rumor burst out.

I am here in the hallway walking alone going to the cafeteria until I saw her. I saw Yza walking alone too.

"Hey, Yza!" I called her, she looks so down. I don't know if she heard me calling her or not because she still didn't lift her head up.

"Yza? Hey, Yza!" And with that, she lifted her head. She was shocked after lifting her head up, maybe she didn't really heard me calling her earlier.

"Oh, h-hi A-ash" She said with a smile but her eyes says otherwise.

"It's been a while since we've talked to each other ah. How are you? Are you fine? You looked so down. What happened? You can tell me ah, I will listen, you know that." I said and asked continously with a worried face and tone.

I don't know why I became like this. I'm not like this before but knowing na she's so down, it also saddens me. I hope she'll talk to me kasi I'm worried talaga eh, ewan ko ba.

"Ahm... I-I'm fine, Ash, thanks." She just said.

Just that? I know she's not fine but I don't wanna force her to tell me naman. I'll just wait her to tell me na lang.

"You sure? I know you're not but I won't force you to tell me anyways, but you know already that I'm always here ha." I said and assure her. She just smile a bit with a sad eyes.

"Yeah, thanks. I should go now." She said.

"Wait, where are you going Yza? Don't tell me you won't eat?" I asked with a worried tone.

"I'm not hungry Ash, I'm still full. You should go there now, they're probably waiting especially professor Delavin. She's there, I saw her." She said with meaning of pushing me away.

I don't know ha but she became more down after she said those words. What's really with her. I can't stand this na. Can't control myself, I hate seeing her like that. This won't do.

I grabbed her wrist but not that tight baka masaktan pa eh mahirap na. She was shocked when I grabbed her and made a confused face.

"Hey! Ash! What are you doing? Hey! Where are we going ba. You should go to the cafeteria and eat your lunch. Hey! Are you even listening? Ash!?" I just let her complain and didn't bother to answer her questions.