Chapter Nine

Yza POV

I just got home after namin kanina sa Time Zone. It's super fun, I did enjoy talaga and I'm super happy 'cause kahit papaano nakasabay ko si crush.

I'm here now at my bed and I just came out in the bathroom because I took shower kasi ang lagkit ng pawis ko eh.

I just chose a set of pajama with the design of unicorn and it's color pink. After ko magpa dry ng hair using the blower, humiga lang ako sa aking higaan and I thought of something.

I grab my phone ang search the name of the girl who bumped me earlier. I knew that girl just earlier when I realized that she's the noisy high school girl way back when I was maybe second year student. I searched her name and message her.

Snow_KX

Hey!

[Snow]
Uhm yes Campus Queen? Anong
kailangan mo? Nag sorry naman
na ako ah.  Sorry again, hope you
won't do something to me in school.

I was smiling because I can really feel that she's afraid of me that's why I'll use that as an opportunity to get the Instagram Account of my crush.

I won't if you'll give what 
I'll be asking you.

[Snow]
Yes po, I will give it as much
as I can so that you won't
bully me in school.

I smirked when I read it. Finally, this is my chance to get the Instagram account of my crush. I can't wait na.

What's the Instagram account
of the girl who's with you kanina.

[Snow]
Ah! Kay Ash po ba?

Napa irap na lamang ako. They're three lang naman kanina eh and besides I knew that boy with them kanina. It's Jay, I knew him because he's always with this girl way back then. Anyways, so Ash's her name huh. Cute and pretty just like her ackkk!! 

Faster! Don't waste my time girl.

[Snow]
Why do you need her Insta
acc po?

Don't wait na maubos ang
pasensya ko Snow!

Just give it or I'll bully you!

[Snow]
Eto naman galit agad si ate eh.
It's @ash_luxt po.

After I got the insta account of my crush, I just seen the message of Snow and didn't bother to reply and say thank you.

I immediately searched my crush' name in the search engine and when I already saw it I immediately stalked her feed after I follow her.

Oh, she's not the type of girl pala na nag p-post. I only saw three photos, her but just in side view, her with her family in Paris, and their picture earlier with Snow and Jay. There is also one real where it's a video earlier from the Time Zone.