Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Acting

I entered a restaurant that Tita Kathryne wrote in the invitation. It is a very beautiful place with a warm atmosphere. Very classic with a touch of modern art. Very expensive even looking at its emblem at the door. Not anyone can get a sudden reservation here except if they are super rich and sometimes they just don't accept sudden guests. And it is very cute because our dress code is black and it goes well with the place.

Hinatid ako rito ni Ruhan. Kahit pinilit niya akong gusto niyang sumama, hindi naman siya kasali sa invitation kahit Mama niya pa 'yon kaya umuwi siya.

"Good evening, Miss." bati sa akin ng isang waitress sa tanggapan.

Pormal akong ngumiti. "The reservation of Kathryne Buenavista."

"Right this way, Miss."

Giniya niya ako patungo sa loob ng restaurant. Hinawakan ko ang gilid ng aking dress. I bought this with Ruhan yesterday evening when I realized I don't like the black dresses I had in the closet. Black dress na slanted to my right ang maliit na strip ng single halter part nito making my chest more defined, much bigger. My curves are highlighted in the dress. And a black heels and bag black. I'm all black. We're all black today.

I am super excited to meet them. Tita Kathryne said she also invited the Figueroas to the table. I am scared because this is the first time for me to meet them but at the same time, I am so looking forward to it.

Pumasok ako sa isang exclusive glass room. It led me inside a room with the same exquisite interior as the outside and we had a big view of the city behind the glass wall.

Hindi ako makagawa ng isa pang hakbang. They are here, or some of them are already here at the table, laughing and talking. I froze a bit, the shame started to crept in. Napalunok ako at balak sanang lumabas nalang muna para hintayin si Tita Kathryne ngunit bigla may nakatitigan ako sa mata.

Mika, Eren's wife, gasped and stood up, making the four ladies turn in my direction. My heart starts to hammer against my ribcage.

"Oh, Amara is finally here." natutuwang sabi niya.

She walked towards me, followed by Amber Buenavista, Elijah's wife, and the three other beautiful ladies that I did not know the names of yet. Well, I have a guess that they are Figueroas but I just don't know which is which.

"Hello," mahina at nakangiti kong bati sa kanila.

Isa isa silang yumakap sa akin. They are so warm and so beautiful. I am not lying or biased. All of them are also wearing black dresses that fit their bodies so well. I can't believe most of them are married already.

"You are beautiful, Amara. I'm so glad to meet you," nakangiting sinabi ni Amber.

I smiled warmly. My heart is full of joy. She complimented me after she introduced the Figueroa ladies. Kaya pala pamilyar ang isa, she is the famous model, Heart Martin. She goes with Heart Figueroa now.

"Thank you. All of you are so beautiful too. I was scared when I entered hastily." medyo natatawa kong pagpapakatotoo. "I literally froze."

Tumawa sila.

"Oh, we don't bite." komento ni Divine. "We only bite our husbands."

I cracked a laugh with them. Oh my God. That sounded both right and wrong. Namumula ang pisngi ni Divine pagkatapos no'n.

"We should take a seat and wait for the Titas." natatawang puna ni Stella.

Umupo na kami at nagpatuloy sa pag uusap. We were in the middle of laughing when Tita Kathryne arrived with Tita Andresa, Tita Samantha, Tita Symfle Figueroa, Tita Eugenia Figueroa, and Tita Herminia Figueroa. They graced inside with elegance, looking like the Madames of the Victorian Era.