26: Healing

Classes 1A and 1B were funneled into the same hospital for healing. Many of those in 1B were affected by the mist since they were deeper in the forest waiting for the test of courage. 1A mostly had minor injuries, the worst being Shoji losing one of his hands, but he said it would grow back. Izuku was the most banged up with his bruises and cuts from the branches. The only ones in 1A who were affected by the mist were Tooru, Kyouka, and Yayoruzo to a lesser extent.

His mind went back to Tooru's limp body on the forest ground next to Kyouka. Anger boiled at the situation. Once again, they were targeted by the League of Villians on a school trip. The first time was mostly due to them targeting All Might and him not being at the USJ. They had broken into UA and gotten the schedule. But now, it couldn't be a coincidence that they happened to know where the training camp was. Eraserhead even said it was secluded, and no one would have been told until they arrived for their safety, so much for that. Their mission was for him and Bakugo to be kidnapped.

He was brought out of his thoughts as the doctor saw him finish up his healing. This was one of the first times he was healed by a doctor and the first time in a hospital. His bruises were just about gone and but his cuts were to heal naturally.

He thanked the doctor and headed out to find the attending nurse. He asked about Tooru and was directed to a room but wasn't allowed to go in since doctors were examining her and Kyouka for the effects of the mist. He found a small waiting area near her room and his friends were already there. Mina, Denki, and Hanta sat in quiet as they were lost in thought. Izuku didn't speak up and sat next to them. Mina looked at who sat next to her and gave him a small smile.

"How are you doing?" Mina asked. The other two turned to Izuku as well.

Izuku sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Angry that we were attacked in a supposedly secluded camp and worried." There is nothing he can do to help Tooru except to wait.

Mina nodded. She sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Yea, me too." Her voice wobbled.

Izuku put an arm around her shoulder, and she cried into his. Denki gritted his teeth and clenched his fists, feeling similar to Izuku. Hanta showed no exterior emotions but was in the same boat as them. A few minutes later, they were brought out of their thoughts by the door to Tooru's and Kyouka's room opening, and two doctors walked out. The gang of friends jumped them and began to ask questions.

"Will they be alright? What did that mist do to them?" Mina was the first to speak for them all.

The doctors backed away slightly at the suddenness but composed themselves at a familiar situation. The older one spoke. "We drew blood and had a toxicology test on them both. It was a sleeping agent who knocked them out. It will have to run its course until they wake up. How long will it take? A week at most, a few days at least." He answered before they could ask.

"Can we go in?" Izuku asked.

The younger doctor looked at them and asked. "You are part of her class?" They nodded, and she gave a small smile. "Please be quiet." And she waved them at the door.

They gave their thanks and moved past them into the room. Denki opened the door, and they funneled into the room. Izuku stared at Tooru in a hospital gown, covered in hospital bed sheets. She looked as if she was sleeping and looking at Kyouka. She was the same. Hanta pulled an extra chair from the corner of the room and set it next to the other two. Mina pulled Izuku to a chair, and he sat next to Tooru's bed. They didn't say anything and just stayed close to their friends.

"Have you guys told your parents yet?" Denki broke the silence of the room.

"With what phone dummy." Mina snorted softly.