Twenty Six

A/N: short one I'm sorry, just a filler kind of..

. . .

Harper

When I returned back to the house everyone was out except Harry.

"Where are the others?" I ask placing the keys down.

Harry looks up from his phone for a second. "Don't know, getting food,"

"You're not hungry?"

He shrugs still looking at his phone. "Not really,"

I sigh and sit beside him. "I'm sorry,"

He puts his phone down and looks over at me. "Me too, I shouldn't have said what I did. I was out of line, and only adding more stress to you, you don't need that."

"I need you," I smile faintly.

"You'll always have me,"

"Promise?"

He opens his arm out for me to snuggle into.

"I promise, tour won't be long, you can join me, we'll have breaks - it'll be okay, everything will be okay."

I smile. "Would you still love me if I grew a pair of horns and turned green?" I smirk.

He kisses me. "I'd dye myself green to match,"

I laugh and kiss him again. "The green twins,"

"That's what they could call us,"

. . .

"Bye house," I pout as we drive down the drive of the villa and turn onto the main road.

Despite Harry and I not speaking for a day the other seven were amazing. We got to do so much and see so much, and I was very sad to be leaving.

. . .

Arriving back home everything was still the same; the birds are still chirping, traffic is still jamming - I've always found it weird how you can leave for a week, return and nothing will have changed.

The minute we walk in the house Sienna starts asking for snacks, Harry brings in luggage then disappears into his office and I rest my head against the counter.

Holiday fever is officially over.