(1.) 🤍~Snuggles

Kokushibo's P.O.V.

Master Muzan had summoned us for a meeting, but after it was over he told me to stay in his office. I was standing in his office thinking about any reason he would or could be mad at me for. While I was thinking I heard a voice "You're paranoid." He deadpanned. Then a pair of arms that wrapped around my hips. "I'm not mad at you, relax" I realized Master Muzan was the one talking to me, and the one who had his arms around me.

His fingers drumming on my sides sending shivers down my spine. Then he stopped. He went and sat in his chair and told me. "Kokushibo, sit on your knees right here" He pointed to the ground next to his foot on his left. I made my way there and sat on my knees just as I was told. His hand then rested on my head then slowly put my chin on his thigh and started stroking his hand through my hair. After a moment, he pulled away a low whine left my mouth. I was surprised by it, then started to apologize, but Muzan stopped me. "Don't apologize" I stopped and laid my head back on his thigh. Sometimes after that I passed out.

I woke up in Master's bed beside him I snuggled closer to him and laid down on his chest.

~232 words~
Requests are open
Have a good morning/noon/night!
Bye lovelys!