(4.)🤍~A Jealous Master

Douma P.O.V.

'---'= thoughts

'Poor kokushibo, he's been sick all week...Oh I know I'll bring him some of the chocolate cake that I made this morning!' I walked to the kitchen, I saw Master Muzan. "Hello, Muzan-sana!" I sang while walking over and cutting a slice. "What are you doing now Douma...?" He asked nodding to the cake "I'm going to bring some cake to Kokushibo-dono!" I said while walking out. 'Master is so lucky... He gets Koku-dono all to himself' I thought to myself while walking to Kokushibo's room.

"Kokushibo-dono~" I sang while walking to his door. As I stepped in I saw Kokushibo on the floor. "Koku-dono...?" I asked, he then raised his head to look at me, a thought then rushed to my head. He's so hot with his hair down I walked over and set the cake slice down on his desk then helped him up, I set him on my lap, since he was too sick to notice. "I brought you some chocolate cake, would you like to eat it?" He nodded, as I gave him the cake, he sneezed, and it was so cute.

As I gave him the cake and watched him eat it, I heard in my thoughts. 'Don't try anything funny Douma' Master Muzan seemed to be jealous. I watched Kokushibo eat the cake then took his plate, he has a bit of chocolate still on his face so I wiped it off with my thumb. That's when I realized that he had fallen asleep in my arms, I carefully laid him down on his bed covered him up then I saw something on his nightstand, a golden hairpin, with black roses and red butterflies engraved into it. Master must've given it to him, I furrowed my brows in frustration.

One day Kokushibo will be mine, and only mine.

~311~ Words
Requests are still open!
Have a good morning/noon/night!
Bye lovelys!
Requests by
samaomar063
duckyup