(5.)🤍~ The Crown of Flowers

Kokushibo's P.O.V.
'---'=thoughts

Muzan had given Kokushibo a mission to dispose of this specific demon slayer, they had been causing him issues. Kokushibo had been looking almost half the night. 'There she is' He said while running towards a girl. Kokushibo easily slit the girls neck, her blue hair stained with blood as she fell to the ground. He started walking back when he saw a field of pure red and black roses, that gave him a perfect idea.

After an hour he made it back with a bunch of black and red roses, after he told Muzan he had finished, he left to his room. It took about 6 hours of nonstop plucking out thorns getting cut by thorns and twisting stems until he finished. He stood up and admired his work. Before leaving he put bandaids on his many, many, many, cuts, because he was too lazy to regerate. He then walked over to Muzan's room knocking lightly, he heard a hum in response, as he opened the door he saw Muzan sitting in his chair. He carefully walked behind Muzan, and then placed the crown on his head. Muzan reached his hand up to touch the crown looking back at Kokushibo with a warm smile on his face. "Did you make this Koku...?" He asked looking over to Kokushibo. He nodded energetically, Muzan then pulled him onto his lap giving him soft kisses as he cuddled him softly.

"Thank you darling, I love it"

~256~ words
Have a good morning/noon/night
Bye loveys!
Request by
yolo_jay32