(10.)❤️~Birthday

Muzan's P.O.V.

Today was my birthday, I knew exactly what I wanted, Kokushibo had walked into my room. "Koku~ dear, can you try on the outfit in my bathroom...?" I asked sweetly. He nodded, walking into my bathroom closing the door, I waited a moment, hearing a shocked gasp. I could barely contain my laughter. Once Kokushibo would walk out, I was gonna pound him into next year.

Kokushibo's P.O.V.

Muzan had left me a black cropped top and a pair of shorts, I gasped. As I put them on they seemed to hug my body. When I walked out Muzan's eyes never left my body. It was embarrassing. I decided to make him embarrassed too. I sat right on his lap, facing him with an angry pout on my face. But her didn't seem to be embarrassed, he just reached behind my groping my ass, I jumped a little, that's when I realized, it was his birthday, in that moment I knew exactly what he wanted as a present. I huffed, he pulled me in for a rough and heated kiss. I moaned into it. While his hands roamed my body eventually we were both naked I was on the desk, he was standing behind me. As he thrusted harshly into me I moaned. He kept going faster as he used his fingers to thrust into my mouth and the other to jerk me off. It was over stimulating. After I came the first time, he didn't stop, he kept going faster and harder, eventually going demon speed on me.

Muzan's P.O.V.

As I kept going faster and harder, I had literally fucked Kokushibo senseless, after I came, I looked down at him, his hair was all over his face, cum leaking out of his ass, cum on my desk, and his eyes were cloudy, and glossy. I picked him up in bridal style and carried him to the bathroom, I set him on the counter as I set up the bath I set him on, when he seemed to be more aware than earlier. As I washed his body he fell asleep, I dried him off. I dressed him in my oversized shirt and his boxers. Then set him on my bed, snuggling up next to him.

"Goodnight Kokushibo~" I said falling asleep next to my love.

~401~ words
Here's your request!
@-nayeoul
Bye lovelys have a good morning/noon/night!