(9.)🖤-🤍~Affection

Gyutaro P.O.V.

It felt so good, I had Kaigaku backed up against the wall, his lips against mine, his soft perfect lips. One of my hands were on his hip and the other one placed on the back of his neck. His hands were tangled in my hair, at first I was scared that someone was going to catch us, mostly Kokushibo, since Kaigaku and him share a room. But I was too worried with my make out session with Kaigaku, too even notice my own fear.

As my lips left his for breath, the door opened, Muzan was kissing Kokushibo, he closed the door, while still kissing him, they didn't notice us. Me and Kaigaku paused both confused and a bit scared for when they noticed us. After a couple minutes Kokushibo and Muzan let go for air, and damn it took them a while to even need it, Kokushibo looked me dead in the face, we both shared a look that gave a thousand words. Kaigaku then twitched in my arms, I looked down, and he looked horrified, yet he was red and smiling.

I slowly retracted my hands from his hip and neck, stepping back to give him some space. By this time Muzan looked behind him, seeing us he looked at Kokushibo then back at us, sensing the tension, he left the room.

Kokushibo looked at me. Blinked a couple times, then said one thing. "Don't break his heart." I paused looking at him. "O-ok?" He nodded at my response, leaving the room. After he did, I immediately turned back to Kaigaku, grabbing him in my arms yet again, then kissing him softly, yet romantically. After I let off for breath, I softly whispered into his ear. "I love you~" He shivered from my hot breath on his neck.

Kokushibo P.O.V.

I hadn't closed the door all the way, I was peaking through the crack, damn Muzan doesn't treat me like that? Is that how couple behave? I walked back to Muzan's bedroom, only I have been in here before. I knocked softly, picking at my skin while I waited. After a couple seconds I heard a soft voice "come in" I opened the door, closing it behind me. I walked over to Muzan's bed where he was reading a book, I crawled on top of him, putting my legs on either side of his body. He seemed surprised by eventually put one hand on my head softly petting it.

Affection...I've secretly always craved it so much, I haven't been given any I centuries, but now that I have it that I have him I'll never let it go~

~445~ Words
Here's your request
CallmeVonette
Bye lovelys have a good morning/noon/night!