(6.)🖤-🤍~Grumpy

Kokushibo's P.O.V.
'---'=thoughts

'I haven't slept in days, who would? I've been stuck on mission after mission after mission, I thought Master would at least give me some rest, but I guess not'

Kokushibo though as he entered the infinity castle with a grumpy look on his face. He stormed into his room, slamming the door. As soon as he plopped down on his bed and shut his eyes, he was teleported to the meeting area. He sat on his knees as he felt Muzan's presence. "I have another Mission for you Kokushibo" He said while Kokushibo tried not to talk back, he simply nodded while saying. "Yes Master" He got up with the most angry look on his face, anger than Akaza's face when he sees Douma. He was then teleported to where his mission was set to be.

After he completed his mission he went into the infinity castle, went into his room slammed the door shut, then fell into his bed. He had just fallen asleep when, bing, he was teleport yet again, not even bothering to open his eyes he sat there on his knees. "Kokushibo~Dono wake up!~" Douma said in a sickly sweet voice, to which Kokushibo responded. "I'm awake, unfortunately" He muttered the last part under his breath, by this time his hair was messy and unkept he had eyebags under his eyes, he was sweating, and his hair was halfway falling down. "May I do your hair Kokushibo~Dono?" Douma asked, expecting a no, but instead got a nod. In the middle of Douma doing Kokushibo's hair, Muzan arrived then started speaking. "I have no mission to declare as of the moment, but I prefer you all to stay in the Infinity Castle until I do" And with that he walked off before stopping then saying, "Kokushibo meet me in my office as soon as possible" He said while he entered his office.
After Kokushibo walked over to the door a low growl escaping his mouth, he open the door to see Muzan in his pajamas. "Come he Kokushibo" Muzan said while holding out his arms, Kokushibo walked over and snuggled into his chest, while Muzan softly played with Kokushibo's hair, they both fell asleep in each other's embrace and comfort.

~389~ words
Have a good morning/noon/night!
Bye lovelys!
Request by
emmalowes1