(11.)🤍-🖤~Give it back.

Kokushibo's P.O.V.

I was brushing Mai's hair, my sweet little angel girl was sitting in my lap, letting me brush her curly black hair. It reminds me of Muzan, once I was done, she turned back giggling as she looked at me with her golden eyes with red pupils. She looked so sweet. She was wearing a white puffy sleeves shirt and a black skirt with white puffy socks and black shoes with golden accents.

I was planning to take her on my mission, to spy on the demon slayer corps. As I picked her up, I kissed her forehead. As Nakime teleported me to the mission, I set Mai down and grabbed her hand softly. Walking to the area where the hideout should be. I felt her hand leave mine, I knew she was still behind me, so I didn't think much of it. After a couple minutes I turned around expecting to see my kid's sweet face, I didn't see her. Panic immediately set into my mind I retraced my steps quickly not seeing her. I kept looking for hours, until I asked Nakime to teleport me into Muzan's room.

As soon as I saw him, I hugged him then broke down into sobs. "I-i hic l-lost M-m-mai!" I said sobbing into his chest. Muzan comforted me, he then whispered into my ear. "That handafuda kid took her." He said angrily. After that Nakime had sent us to the hideout, per Muzan's request. After I stopped crying we immediately went over to where Ubuyashiki was sitting, it was during a Hashira meeting.

Mai was sitting behind Ubuyashiki. She looked scared. So Muzan grabbed Ubuyashiki startling the Hashira. Before they could attack I ran to where Mai was sitting picking her up with tears in my eyes. Muzan spoke angrily. "If any of you ever touch my kid again I swear you'll pay." After he dropped Ubuyashiki, we were teleported back, as soon as we were back in Muzan's room, I cried into Mai's shoulder. "Don't scare me like that!" I sobbed. She giggled as she hugged me. "Don't worry Papa! I'm safe!"

After I stopped crying, we watched a movie, in the end, I fell asleep on Muzan, and Mai fell asleep on me.

~380~ words
Here's your requests!
spiderlilly19
Bye lovelys have a good morning/noon/night!