(8.)🖤-🤍~Such a Bad Day

Kokushibo's P.O.V.

"-well he should learn personal boundaries!" Akaza yelled at me pointing to Douma. "Well that's no reason to rip all Douma's clothes" I replied handing an old Haori to Douma, so he can cover himself. "It's fine Koku-dono!" Douma said covering his ripped clothes with the haori. "You two figure this out," I said walking off leaving the 2 alone.

I had originally decided to go to the kitchen to cook something to relax myself, but stopped when I heard soft sniffles coming from Master's room. I furrowed my brows. I knocked on the door, whoever was in there, quickly did something, that's when I heard Master's voice say. "c-come in" I walked in to see Muzan at his desk, his eyes looked red and puffy, while his cheeks were tear stained, I let out a sigh.

I walked over to him, picking him up, then setting him on the bed. I rested his head on my chest and softly pet his hair. "Let it out..." I said softly, as if a switch flicked in him, tears were pouring out of his eyes. He was shaking in my arms now. I continued to hold him and run my fingers through his hair softly, gently giving him kisses on his forehead from time to time.

After he had calmed down, he thanked me. "Arigato" I smiled placing a soft, and gently kiss on his forehead. We fell asleep together afterwards.

~Bonus~
Daki's P.O.V.

Uggghhh where's Kokushibo when you need him!? Akaza and Douma are either fighting or making out, I can't even tell at this point. All the upper moon are looking and staring at them, I've tried to ask Nakime to teleport them out, but all she said was, 'its funny'

I swear I'm gonna complain so much to Kokushibo after I find him!

~308~ words

BachiraMeguru22
Here is your request!

~Requests are open!~
Have a good morning/noon/night!
Bye lovelys!