Introduction

I'm back! For those of you returning after reading my first story, thank you for sticking around during my temporary absence. So as with the first book, I am writing this introduction to give you a lowdown on the changes I made to this particular story compared to my first one (which is a Mitch Grassi fanfic called 'You Changed Me'. Just throwing it out there in case you haven't read it. :P).

Basically, if you have seen the movie called Vantage Point, this story was kinda inspired by that. This book will be completely written in a third person's point of view, BUT each chapter will be from a character's view point. Are you still with me here? If you have read Room For Change by @marenelena, you'll know what I mean. As for the rest of you, don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.

Also, to make it easier to tell the difference between the main character of a chapter and other characters, his or her parts will be indented, kinda like DeanneAdam's stories where she indents Mitch's parts.

And finally, since I always see readers linking the lines of the stories to songs, either by PTX or other artists, I though it would be fun to have a little game in this story. Here's how it goes. Each chapter contains a hidden song by Pentatonix, either their covers or originals. The first person who identifies and comments on the section the song title is in, will get a dedication in the next chapter. The titles may or may not change just a little bit to make it easier for me to hide them in the story. If you already got a dedication once, give someone else a chance to find the next song. We can't be too selfish now can we? All is fair in love and war (and PTX fanfics. :) )

So without further ado, let's get the show on the road. Enjoy my lovelies. :)