Important Authors Note

Hello everybody. Long time no see. And yes I'm still alive. Haha.

So, you guys have obviously been wondering where I have been all this time. I don't really want to seem like I'm just making up any more excuses, but unfortunately I seem to be having a lot of bad luck when it comes to updating this story. Either I lose whole chapters that I drafted out or I have no time/motivation to write it. My most recent problem is that I seem to have written myself into a dead-end with this story. As you may have noticed, the story seems to get gradually boring as the chapters go, and I both hate reading AND writing stories like that. I want my stories to have an equal amount of drama and action throughout every chapter so that I don't lose the reader's excitement, interest and anticipation, but sadly this story seems to lack that from a few chapters in. 

So last month I decided to officially put this story on hold. I don't want to give up on it just yet, but I need some time to motivate myself again to write it. I plan to rewrite a few of the earlier chapters a little bit, so in event I start updating this story again, make sure to read it over from the beginning. 

Another bad news (not really bad but kinda) is that I have already started my tertiary education. While I did have a few months break, I was busy helping with the preparation of my sister's wedding (let me tell you, Indian weddings are hella complicated and hard to plan!) and now the schedule has just got even more packed with the start of my classes. But I promise I will try my hardest to work something out and write some good stories for you guys. It is my passion and I don't plan on ever giving it up, you can count on that.

Whenever I did have time though, I have been working on a few other stories. I found that the best strategy is to write at least half the book before I start posting it like I did with my first book, which I think contributed to the failure of this one since I didn't do that. So I will continue to work on the new book until I am halfway done, then start posting it.

I have also been getting ideas for a one-shots book, so hopefully while you wait for another full book, I can entertain you guys with some short stories. As for today, I am going to post a short story called Stay With Me, which I hope you guys will be interested to check out. It will only have a few chapters which I will be updating every other day. After that, I will sporadically start uploading some one-shots and eventually post the new book. And in case you haven't yet, check out my first book. It's called You Changed Me which is a Mitch Grassi fanfic that is already complete and I'm quite proud of it. 

Thank you so much for sticking around, reading my books, leaving votes and great comments, as well as asking for updates, and even telling me that I have inspired you to start writing. It's really motivating and validating when you guys have a good response towards my stories. Pray for me that I can stay active on here please. Thank you and I love you all! 

XOXO :)